FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she cycling to the lean bean ?? It's about 20 steps from her estate 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe what I have just seen 🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck?!? Did she pay a guy to come over and video her cycling for a few seconds and getting a coffee? 🤦🤦🤦 My god, i really don't know what her game is here? 19 comments 😰 not many comments considering her big following. I was mad to comment it but won't , I'll get blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd say she did that video the day she had the picture up of her teeny waist in August.

Reactions: 8
What the f***! It doesn’t look like she was wearing a mask in there. And no helmet either!

Reactions: 9
How it hasn't been a wake up call for Grace to see that so many influences around her are getting collabs. Whether it be hair, makeup or baby related they are all bypassing grace. Surely she needs to look at herself, her content and realise she is and will always be the girl who became know for Snapchating her birthing day. She has no more substance than that. She rode the wave and now that wave has crashed with her being the soggy mess left on the beach
Was actually talking about this with the girls last night! You have so sell yourself she obviously has her own line, rosie with lavish Alice, JJ brand, Aimee brand, Pippa brand .. ffs even psycho zen has a “brand” and then you have grace 😂 can’t be a mummy blogger because let’s be honest I’d be more likely to believe in the tooth fairy than her spending time with the kids, beauty 😬 seen that train wreck, fashion (morticia Adam’s), home (it’s in a state).. as ive said before she’s like a budget version of Kerry Katona squawking on about MH when in reality she knows sweet duck all about real day to day struggle. She would be so much better if she just got up off her arse got herself a job and had a purpose because right now we’re looking at a dumpster fire of a feed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This live meditation yokey with Ebola that's she's doing - will questions be allowed?
#whenyoudoingthebookclub

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This live meditation yokey with Ebola that's she's doing - will questions be allowed?
#whenyoudoingthebookclub
She’s just put up that comments will be disabled...so it “doesn’t interrupt the meditation” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
What the f***! It doesn’t look like she was wearing a mask in there. And no helmet either!
Or extensions!!

Can't believe what I have just seen 🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck?!? Did she pay a guy to come over and video her cycling for a few seconds and getting a coffee? 🤦🤦🤦 My god, i really don't know what her game is here? 19 comments 😰 not many comments considering her big following. I was mad to comment it but won't , I'll get blocked 😂
Two great comments ‘is this an ad’ and why aren’t you wearing a helmet’ 👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Message to self : what the actual duck was that I’m so confused

Reactions: 4
She’s just put up that comments will be disabled...so it “doesn’t interrupt the meditation” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I called it ladies. Comments disabled so no one can express their opinion. I'm telling ye this is why she isn't doing Book Club because she's terrified of what people will comment and you can't have a Book Club without a discussion. Either that or she's afraid Book Club lady will show her up for not having a sensible thought in her head.

Three months gone and she's still struggling with the book...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.