FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was actually talking about this with the girls last night! You have so sell yourself she obviously has her own line, rosie with lavish Alice, JJ brand, Aimee brand, Pippa brand .. ffs even psycho zen has a “brand” and then you have grace 😂 can’t be a mummy blogger because let’s be honest I’d be more likely to believe in the tooth fairy than her spending time with the kids, beauty 😬 seen that train wreck, fashion (morticia Adam’s), home (it’s in a state).. as ive said before she’s like a budget version of Kerry Katona squawking on about MH when in reality she knows sweet duck all about real day to day struggle. She would be so much better if she just got up off her arse got herself a job and had a purpose because right now we’re looking at a dumpster fire of a feed
I think she’s quite happy out with doing the absolute bare minimum if it keeps the freebies rolling in. It would be too much like hard work for her to keep on top of a brand, she hasn’t it in her to commit. She is too unreliable. The likes of Pippa, Sue, Terrie, JJ etc are smart. They know they need to make hay while the sun shines and for mortgage purposes, it’s wise to have some kind of business behind you so at least you have something to stand to you when you sit in front of a mortgage advisor rather than saying “I get sent tit on insta” is your job. She already has her mortgage too (even if it was acquired through questionable means!) so I’d say she’s even less arsed about getting anything substantial behind her. But more fool her. Hers will be the first balloon to pop once the influencer free for all party comes to an end. I think many of them are hanging on to the good times by the skin of their teeth

Reactions: 15
Another weird video ... another weird looking grin , more shots of her fingers and she didn’t even tag that coffee place correctly 🙄 Another company to add to the list of places I wouldn’t buy from,
I wouldn’t set foot in that place now , another great job by Grace 🤮

Reactions: 10
Was actually talking about this with the girls last night! You have so sell yourself she obviously has her own line, rosie with lavish Alice, JJ brand, Aimee brand, Pippa brand .. ffs even psycho zen has a “brand” and then you have grace 😂 can’t be a mummy blogger because let’s be honest I’d be more likely to believe in the tooth fairy than her spending time with the kids, beauty 😬 seen that train wreck, fashion (morticia Adam’s), home (it’s in a state).. as ive said before she’s like a budget version of Kerry Katona squawking on about MH when in reality she knows sweet duck all about real day to day struggle. She would be so much better if she just got up off her arse got herself a job and had a purpose because right now we’re looking at a dumpster fire of a feed
God, I think being called a budget Kerry Katona is probably the most cutting insult going 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Another weird video ... another weird looking grin , more shots of her fingers and she didn’t even tag that coffee place correctly 🙄 Another company to add to the list of places I wouldn’t buy from,
I wouldn’t set foot in that place now , another great job by Grace 🤮
That’s the laughable thing about anywhere she goes, all it does is turn people off.

I’d say the local businesses see her cycling slowly toward them with the manic grin and say fuuuuuuuuck lock the doors, turn off the lights, pretend no ones home.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Christ on a f***ing bike (no pin intended) what have I just watched 😳😳🚲🚲😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And now she's off for a smear...is she literally jumping on everyone's bandwagon now?? Trisha got huge interaction on her post yesterday, and up she jumps today for hers?? :rolleyes: And as usual no 'useful' comments or advice- nothing about how often you should go for one, the importance of them etc, just another stoopid mirror selfie with a brief caption...

Reactions: 23
Ye she said in the paper that Denises fella helped get her a mortgage. No doubt a few white lies were told on the mortgage application.

I’d imagine Chris’s redundancy money is covering everything at the moment. How much is she getting for promotions and partnerships, it’s very hard to say.
He would hardly get redundancy money, hes only working that job for about 2 years....

Reactions: 5
He would hardly get redundancy money, hes only working that job for about 2 years....
Unless he’s changed jobs he’s been with a big company for a few years now. A sibling of mine worked there up until maybe 3 years ago and he’d been there a while before they even started.

Every employee at the company he was let go from got a severance package (ex Gratia payment) regardless of tenure. It was all over the news at the time!

Reactions: 2
I'm off to book an extra just-for-fun smear now, I'm so inspired by her waving her fanny around on her landing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
God, I think being called a budget Kerry Katona is probably the most cutting insult going 😂😂
I’m calling it as I see it 😂 frozen food #ads, the bolloxology of the MH “advice” she spouts and the general dumpster fire that is their public perception throw in some pshyco friends oh sure zen has that base covered and you’re bang on the money 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

surely I can’t be the only one shocked she’s not videoing the smear process in order to gain engagement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if it’s the same place I’m thinking of, the blanchardstown office is still open (looking for staff, ironically!) and that’s where he was based with my sibling 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if it’s the same place I’m thinking of, the blanchardstown office is still open (looking for staff, ironically!) and that’s where he was based with my sibling 🙈
He was working for Airbnb for the past 2 years. Airbnb is based in the docks. Before that he was with Ebay which is based in Blanchardstown. I think you are getting confused

Reactions: 5
He was working for Airbnb for the past 2 years. Airbnb is based in the docks. Before that he was with Ebay which is based in Blanchardstown. I think you are getting confused
Yeah I was thinking eBay! Didn’t even know he left 🤣 oops.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
surely I can’t be the only one shocked she’s not videoing the smear process in order to gain engagement
Aaaah stop,that poor lad Dan is probably there filming it it for his portfolio 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.