Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here for news

Chatty Member
It annoys me the way she says the baby had me up at 6am and we had an early breakfast at 7am like it’s a huge inconvenience to her.....in my house that’s our normal daily routine 😂 get a grip grace 🙄
We are lucky enough that that it would be a huge inconvenience 😂 we have to drag ours out of bed around 7.45 😴😴

Reactions: 2

Mommamia

VIP Member
Absolutely! She needs a thread too! The tan demo with the boyfriend like how did he agree to that, morto for him!
House is always in a state and she seems to just feed her 1 year shite all day
She never leaves the house!!

Absolutely! She needs a thread too! The tan demo with the boyfriend like how did he agree to that, morto for him!
House is always in a state and she seems to just feed her 1 year shite all day
How do we get a thread?

Reactions: 2
Anyone looking for some zen time here is the thread.....NOT easy to find 🤣

Reactions: 1

Tinybops

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it’s the same place I’m thinking of, the blanchardstown office is still open (looking for staff, ironically!) and that’s where he was based with my sibling 🙈

Gibbonsgob

Can’t believe she blocked the girl for asking about the competition what a psycho she’s 100% flat out reading here she obviously knew it was spoken about here so assumed the person came from here 😂 ah Grace!! Mortified.... please take this advice give over with the fucking zen Jen shite and meditation it’s bollox and is turning people off in droves, you have never stuck at anything in the past and people are well aware of that. And also Jen is a fraud as Jade McCann warned everyone
What happened with zen jen and poor Jayda x