Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mslittlechat

Where are all her early morning stories gone from this morning?! Her and crisps heading out in the car? Anyone else see them!? I didn’t have volume on as didn’t want to wake the baby but they are gone now?

Reactions: 2

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
She was all destroyed with muck on the backs of her legs from riding Nellie last night... That's why she needed to scrub!

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
This is quality entertainment now , in the dark with a candle flickering , can’t see her at all and down to 94 watching 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Jans

Honestly I feel grace is missing something out of her life, honestly what was the point of the live? As always she didn't do a thing, I honestly think she is lonely, maybe I a wrong but you can't take that many directions in the Instagram game without something being really wrong! If she put as much time into her kids then she does into this their would love their mummy 💗
What a ridiculous comment to make 🙄

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Cos its her daughters birthday it feels like it's her own birthday. Oh grace you're on another level! Also what mother doesn't know what time her child was born? 10.31 ish
I’m actually shook... “I think she was born at around 10.31 ish”... and making Ceces birthday her own... disgusting!

Looks like rats tails🤣🤣
[/QUO
I prefer it to the plaih and hairband she wears 🤣

Purplepot

VIP Member
I watched that tick tock with the hair bands & Grace trying to look all seductive 🙄 also she’s calling fashionistas I hope she’s not including herself as a fashionista because she most certainly is not she couldn’t be further from a fashionista. Worst style I’ve ever seen for a lady in her early 30’s in both clothes & house.
No clue or originality at all, another fifty shades of grey and lazy AF

Aoma

Chatty Member
Poor Grace, looks like she bought 1000 followers last week and already she's lost about 300 of them🙄. The second she stops buying them her follower numbers keep going down. I'd love to know where she'd be at if buying wasn't an option.
I was thinking the exact same. The trend is so obvious, you can’t be up that many followers one week and then go into the red again so quickly. It’s clear to see exactly when the purchased followers stopped 🤦🏼‍♀️ Someone pointed out that when she gets down close to 175k they jump back up again! And so many people don’t know about social blade so I’d say it’s rarely checked by many people other than myself and a few others here 😎

I’m still waiting for the day she actually has to get up off her lazy arse and get a normal job like the rest of us
I sure hope you like waiting 🤪😂

Attachments

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
I don't think there was a movie night at all. I think it was pre recorded.
That was done at some other time, Sat or Sun evening probably when she had her collection of presents got.
Have they got a mortgage or how are they paying bills?