Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

Can’t believe she blocked the girl for asking about the competition what a psycho she’s 100% flat out reading here she obviously knew it was spoken about here so assumed the person came from here 😂 ah Grace!! Mortified.... please take this advice give over with the fucking zen Jen shite and meditation it’s bollox and is turning people off in droves, you have never stuck at anything in the past and people are well aware of that. And also Jen is a fraud as Jade McCann warned everyone
What did Jade McCann say about Zen Jen?

Reactions: 1

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Speaking of Urban Decay, did she not have a competition to win the new items or am I imagining it? I looked and can see my comment on a post but it doesn't seem to mention competition anymore??
She probably 'announced' a winner then deleted the comment so that the post looks like she has a huge following all mad to interact with her like the last competition she ran!

Beebles

VIP Member
I walked by Mindy Browne’s in the Beacon today and the shop is closed and vacant!! The Grace effect! There’s only so many free mirrors/drinks trolleys they can give out for free without running into difficulty
Wonder why she didn’t try advertise them more and help them when they were in difficulty...

Tinybops

VIP Member
He would hardly get redundancy money, hes only working that job for about 2 years....
Unless he’s changed jobs he’s been with a big company for a few years now. A sibling of mine worked there up until maybe 3 years ago and he’d been there a while before they even started.

Wellthisisafirst

I’m fuming she has a discount code for that shop, I wanted to buy my little one something there for Christmas but I couldn’t bring myself to use her code 😂🙈