Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

I totally get what I said could sound like I’m mom shaming I’m honestly not .. but the point of my post was that the child looks as if she’s about to fall asleep 99% of the time she looks tired. They have no routine whatsoever from what we can see for either child and honestly they’ve been celebrating all weekend the movie night could have easily been on Saturday. I just think that starting a movie at 8:30 9pm is a bit ridiculous for a child of 4 that goes to Creche every day. My daughter as I said would be exhausted
I agree with you on the routine that would drive me to liquor I can’t cope without it and my toddler needs it as well or he would be like a bear. I wouldn’t be doing it that late either myself and as I said we used be allowed stay up til 9 on our birthdays and have a bit of telly or a book just the birthday girl and my parents it was lovely. Think Grace wanted to do something like that but kind of got it wrong.

Reactions: 1

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
This is my take on what happened with the comp... She had a notion of doing a comp expecting loads of people to enter.. she has 176k "following her". She thought she'd get loads of people entering when there was only a roughly 500 or so. Then she edited the comment thinking we wouldn't notice and wanted to keep the pallet for herself...what's the betting she'll have to buy a new one to hand over to the winner she was forced to pick 😂😂 what a moron!! 🙄
Also did she give away the one she used? tell me she used brushes and wasn't pawing it.

Quackers

VIP Member
Omg she’s unreal. Jeez I’ve a fair bit of me time due to me for 25 years of parenting, where do I sign up 🤣🤣🤣

Dexxie124

VIP Member
Who wants to hear about her itchy vagina ( her new fave word 🙄) nobody grace it’s gross. Keep that personal info to yourself for gods sake 🤮

• Haha

Wazzledazzle

Shite I was looking at the post underneath the competition post!! Sister just text me to say her comments are still there - my bad apologies!! But she still has edited it to take out the competition 😂

trafesa

Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
I just ordered the exact same one from ebay for a fiver. Coming from the uk

Fishy4

Surely she got the babygros from Ali Dee I mean in the end they are all up each other’s holes.. grace is waiting on the video edih from young foolish Buckley I bet
Sorry would you mind telling me Ali's insta name please? Can't seem to find her X