Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Steel Magnolia

Right lads Iโ€™m 100% reading that book and hurling myself head first into the book club. Iโ€™m wetting myself at the thoughts of jumping into that live chat like it was a bucket of Riesling after a long day of wrestling my toddlers ๐Ÿค“
I've read it and will join to support Athomeinbooks. If it goes ahead that is!!!

Reactions: 2

Bella_31tg

O MY GOD!!!! Can she not see the door frame in the photo- the one on the right closest to the mirror!! Buckled to death because of photo shop!! Doors are straight Grace and your audience is not blind!
And that part would have been so easy to have cropped out

I have no idea who Lauren Arthurs is and am probably reaching here BUT the last couple of days Grace has been pulling out all the flannel she can find in her hot press. Now Lauren announces the launch of a new clothes line with a shirt similar to one Grace was wearing yesterday, and today Grace comes on her grid looking like she ate Kurt Cobain. Is she jumping on the lumberjack band wagon or stealing someone's thunder again?

"SO proud"...dry heave.
Nearly choked on me cornetto reading that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Steel Magnolia

I wonder what was on the carpet that she stupidly removed the cats tail?

I can't get over how brazen she is...even without the castrated cat, the door and door frame are the wibbliest they've ever been!!

Becca1922

Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them ๐Ÿ˜‚
If you can wait a couple of weeks order them from Ali Express. That's where they are getting them from and selling them at a huge mark up . Failing that I bought a flat type of pencil case for mine.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
More itchy fanny updates. In a way I think fair play to her for coming on and talking about something that is clearly so awkward and embarrassing to speak about.. but at the same time because itโ€™s Grace I just cringe with mortification for her ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Do we really need to know about the condition of her nether regions???
I did laugh though when she said โ€œI need a new vaginaโ€
She will be gifted a rejuvenation by tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Sierralou

The meditation was such a load of shit. I wonder did she leave the room once the light was turned off and the camera wasnโ€™t facing her. She probably viewed the live in another room to see was it time to go back in the room.
She probably went for a nap

Skinner

VIP Member
I'm not messaging her cause I don't follow and don't want to get blocked but GRACE, when you're reading this thread, I had the same thing for over s year and it turned out my merina coil was causing it. I had it removed and the thrush went away.

clickonkelly

time. Kids have to go to school, cases will rise. Teenagers have to go to college, cases will rise. People are back playing sports, cases will rise. Offices and workplaces are opening, cases will rise. Shopping centres are open at full capacity, cases will rise.
I want to go back on topic to Grace and I will say again, that if she has more than a couple or people from the same household over, I will take it all back and say she's breaking guidelines. At the moment she is not.
Mags works in a hospital and can so easily pick it up
Mags work in Dunne's

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Monday.
Keeping me company while I edit (photoshop!)
Her content is horrendous.
Rubbing a cahs head, ffs.

STDmail

Chatty Member
I've got 4 cats.
Not one has ever jumped on a countertop or table or sleep on a couch. Like a dog, they need to be trained.
It's quite obvious Grace was too lazy to train her cah. She gives a bad perception of owning an animal, and having a child. Far too much work in them.
I agree... Iโ€™d say she wouldnโ€™t scratch herself!