Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beebles

VIP Member
I
Is she honestly bringing Buckley on a family walk. Has she adopted this poor guy? Is it Stockholm syndrome. If this has confirmed anything for me it’s that she is reading this thread word for word and is now creating family contenh to make it look like she’s worlds #1 mum 😂
wonder will sienna feature or will it be krisps, Hayden, Loki and grace

Reactions: 2

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
There is two people max in background .
There's definitely 4 more people in the reflection on the balloon.
One up close, obviously taking the pic, one next to it. One between those sitting way back and one on the far left.

Clau

VIP Member
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
Have never seen her use she was gifted. I bought from here but tbh can the exact same for less on AliExpress

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Out of curiosity, I checked the ingredients on this particular product and it’s full of silicone and fragrance. Any other Hyaluronic acid in a bottle (it’s stable and doesn’t need to be in capsules) would do the trick
I actually checked that too! I'll stick to my (cheaper) HA thanks! 😁

Quackers

VIP Member
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I bought them from facemaskcase on insta

Sweetpea90

Every employee at the company he was let go from got a severance package (ex Gratia payment) regardless of tenure. It was all over the news at the time!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She must get the sales for the companies otherwise they wouldn’t use her you would think? I can’t believe she did it on pj’s for another brand, also the spot and cluttered shelves. It just makes no sense but it must work.

2euro shop have them 😊

Dexxie124

VIP Member
No problem with not having a dishwasher. Just asking considering theres a smeg blender, kettle and toaster which combined could by twice the price of a dishwasher? its odd for a new house i would think?
She said she didn’t empty the dishwasher yet that’s why all the dishes were all over the sink and counter top