Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
"I'm obviously such a huge advocate for mental health". Em no, no you're not. You make a mockery of it with your anxiehy that only appears if and when it benefits your circumstances.
And I will break those sausage fingers. That pose under the chin. You are an imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She could easily get up at 5am , light a candle, make a coffee, be present online live, make a deal out of it -as she’s such a ‘mental health advocate’

Pathetic lazy slob

Reactions: 31

work4aliving

VIP Member
There is something just so dark about her and Chris ...like the greed just took over their lives ...her grid is even dark looking ...nasty people ...

neevee

Lads I’m mesmerised by the carry-on of the weekend. The tacky hen and all the photos of themselves. They think they are only gorgeous. The absolute notions of it all. It’s fascinating.

I had a friend who had a three day wedding (and it wasn’t even over a bank holiday so people had to take a Monday off work). She had a different wedding dress for each of the days. We were starving half the time and other times honestly we were bored. We are no longer friends and I think that weekend was a turning point where I thought “ok you and I are very different people with different values and ideals and that’s cool but we no longer have much in common”. This hen shenanigans and outfits of herself plus Dom having an expensive 3 day wedding in 3 venues shows exactly what kind of people they are and what they value on life.

• Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Her blood test won't go well.
Exactly what she needs? What a pig. Pig, pig, pig.
The worst human being I have ever witnessed and a deplorable mother. I'm glad her contracts are drying up, and my god, her accent will never not be nails on a chalkboard. Eden One have also cheapened themselves associating with Matchdicks, that certainly won't be forgotten.

Tubslife

Chatty Member
She is definitely off on a trip soon. There is no way she didnt blow up her first birthday as a wife, turning 35 blah blah blah. Its not coincidence she met jen twice this week. She is posting swimsuits. She loves her kids this week. Its all too obvious now.

• Haha
Why does she dress like such a slob for events like that? Her "job" is social media and she should be better presented. It doesn't take much effort to throw on a pair of jeans, nice top and blazer, liven up the hair with some dry shampoo and do a quick face of makeup. As someone who's job relates a lot to appearance with makeup, hair and fashion - she should at least look presentable. The shiny face, greasy hair and oversized cardi are not acceptable for attending a PR event.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
The impact of an absent mother on children's mental health...those kids are sad behind the eyes...
What scares me is that wee Sienna especially looks nervous around her and seems to be always trying to please her mother and be a good girl, craving validation and attention. The poor pet is such an anxious looking child. God love her. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 30

ny_style

VIP Member
Tbf and not defending her the same can be said for those who work shifts Nurses, hospital doctors ect. How often are they both out in the evening ?? Surely they have a childminder when they both are.
They’re working though. To pay bills and secure their children’s futures.
Dumb and Dumber here are straining at the leash for their turn to go on holidays and nights out without each other and their own kids.
It’s the weirdest set-up.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
600 to 700 just for flights and accommodation.
This hen easily set your girl back 2k when you take drink, outfits, food and activities into account.
2k for hen, 2k needed for his golf trip surely.

2k for dis. 2k for Dah. The budget of the Mongey Gernons fascinates me.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
20F39BA0-EE51-4A3A-9DCA-114609F11BC6.jpeg

dildo bun chav near maxi and the admin staff. Rob K holly paddy James et Al at a separate table. They want nothing to do with your girl.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Not even a mention of Carter's birthday! Which she always has every other year. Would love to know what happened between them!
your girl fewmin it wasn’t age appropriate to send her kids off. No invite for Greasy!

Carter is 8 and wouldn’t want lil kids there, it looked like Jen organised and paid for a party he’d enjoy. Nothing like this greasy selfish scrote.

I’d LOVE if Jen broke away and went on to get more deals, maybe become a partner at B2B. Solely to piss of Grease and dipshit. The mean girls of Tallaght.

if you read here Jen good on you, leave them for dust! You actually have a business plan.

After this insufferable wedding Dom will milk her illness until pregnancy.

Grease: *tumbleweed*

• Heart

Dubdoll14

So....making a big deal of reading the kids a bedtime story - was for an Ad. Christ she is unbelievable. Stop using your children to try and sell shite Grace!!!!!
Those kids should have thousands in the bank the way they are rolled out for ads , and not even a little holiday for them , she’s a smug Cnut always a reason when she’s spending time with the kids , ad or pr or gifted , gorgeous little kiddies deserve betters as does her Mam

• Heart
That reel of the kids has ZERO comments. Jeez people must be seriously pissed off at the kids being exploited given that Mitch the Mammy hasn't even commented on the reel!

seeing her in a dressing gown with her hair in a towel for every beauty related ad is infuriating. You just know it’s her lazy slobby way of not having to do her make up or wash her hair. Dirtbag

dyinforgoss

What is she busy doing during the week that she doesn't have time to be on her stories? It's not creating content anyway. W
We all have the same 24 hours, I know before 6am I've my 20,000 steps done, I've the house cleaned, kids lunches made and them I go out for another 10km run I drop them to school 😂 work my easy 9-5 and I've still have time to read tattle 😂
I hate this expression. We don’t all the same 24 hours because we don’t all have the same circumstances. Someone can go out and get 20k steps before their kids get up because they might have a partner that’s able to mind their kids while they go running someone that doesn’t won’t be able to - so everyone’s 24 hrs is just not the same.

• Haha
  • Wow

Nosymam

Hang on, it's her birthday and she hasn't mentioned it all week?? What's going on?? She usually starts mentioning it weeks before to get the freebies in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29