Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
She said her day will be filled with pamper…but I heard pampers because she’s an overgrown fucking toddler who can’t wipe her own arse unless it’s a #collab

• Haha
Reactions: 39

peaches2

“When the itinerary came in the other day” makes me imagine her sitting by the pool in bloody Marbella going “ah, a rest, just what I need” 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Flower45

VIP Member
So was she out all day, went home got changed then went back out? AGAIN?
I actually feel so sorry for those poor kids tonight she is with them less and less. I mean Sienna must have stuff going on in school, homework to be checked, little friend problems etc. Who does she turn to because it's not her shit mother? No wonder the poor child has anxiety. She will probably spend an hour with her on Wed or Thurs shove a donut in her face in some local cafe then put them both on a sofa for "movie time" that's motherhood done for this week.
She really is so inadequate and lacking.

• Sad

work4aliving

VIP Member
It's a very uncomfortable reel to watch...I think that's why it has no comments ..the absolute neck of her coming on about giving her kids a bath and reading stories and all along she came away from her 4 day expensive trip and made them work in their pjs to make money ...vile and disgusting and def needs to be in the wiki ...

• Sad

Ratsout

VIP Member
Grease Solo Parenting Bingo

⚫ Funky Monkeys
⚫ Pathetic Waffles / Pancakes
⚫ Movie Night (lazy parenting choice)
⚫ Dinner at Anne’s circa 1970s dishes
⚫ Picture of the two kids and how she’s minding them
⚫ Moan into the camera followed by a look of disdain when S speaks
⚫ Force feeding them
⚫ Blaming the kids for not being able to exercise
⚫ Tagging out the minute Kips walks in the door

Anything else I’m missing

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Malone

VIP Member
“ you’ve only got one body embrace it “ Your kids are only small once and you do absolutely everything to avoid spending time with them you self obsessed horrible person .

Scarbouro

VIP Member
"I just lay around" nothing fucking new there!!

Can't believe she's absent yet again at bedtime.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
images (1).jpeg

This is a quote I read when my children were babies and it really resonated with me. They are a similar enough age to Grace's kids and they have so much they need to talk to me about as they grow and interact with others and the world around them. If they bottle anything up for whatever reason, they end up having bad dreams and need to talk about it then at 2am. But regardless of the time, day or night, a parent should be there more often than they're not to guide their kids through the big and the small things. Those kids are going to go off the rails and without a doubt end up in therapy - at a minimum - in later life.

• Heart

Walker123

Does anyone find it strange that neither Grace nor Dom shared a clip of Jen on Ireland AM this morning. If my bestie was on live TV I'd deffo be cheering them on!! Seems like a bit of a rift between them maybe 🤔

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Nobody said anything about shift workers. We're talking about a woman who chooses to go to the opening of an envelope rather than spend time with her children.
It was mentioned above about nurses etc working shifts and having to to work around childcare. The difference is, my children will know I had to work hard to give them everything. Greases will learn that she didn't work and took everything for herself. Holidays, food, their birthdays, their bedroom, their privacy.......

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She had more sense.
I think out of all of them in that group of friends/influencers, Jen has the most cop on/determination.
I think she really has lived a life before her insta career.
Between escaping a violent relationship, working unbelievably hard to lose weight and being a single Mum who genuinely wants to make a good life for her and her son, she seems to make good measured choices. She seems to put Carter first in every decision, I admire her for that tbh!!

As we've all seen, it's easy for people to get swept up in that fake lifestyle, the girl has her head screwed on.

• Heart

livingonthemoon

Just messaged the drunken cookie to say they have lost another customer, they will probably loose more than they gain, giving away freebies to all the gimme dats….

• Heart

Tubslife

Chatty Member
I watched her reels about Bord Gosh and she has family time written on it. It made me so angry. Its not family time. It's a work night out. Its a PR Event that your using your children for 🤬

Tubslife

Chatty Member
There really needs to be a law put in place about using your children in adverts. If they were signed up to agency there would be rules and regulations to follow along with a paycheque but these huns can abuse their children's privacy whenever they want.

• Heart