Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she having a laugh ? I am having a pamper day its just what I need ? After she just comes back from a weekend in Marbella? She HAS to be trolling she really has because no mother could carry on like that!! She has absolutely no idea what happens in the real world!!!
She's honestly not in the real world. Any other mother who would have taken a few days away on a break (no shade BTW) would treat that break as their "pamper" [any day without "Mammy, Mammy, Mammy" in your ear is a pamper day :ROFLMAO: ] So for her to think she deserves a pamper day, merely days after coming back from a holiday - like she's honestly not in the real world. Other mums, and people in general not just a parent or a woman, would be trying to catch upon laundry after a few days abroad, get a food shop done and back to prepping food, get back on the housework, catch up with admin, get back up to speed with work, those with kids would be back to homework, activities etc - just get back to normal day to day life. How the F does she think she deserve a pamper day - I honestly cannot get my head around this one at all, she is in no way relatable to anyone at this stage!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Why would you care how gorgeous a toothbrush is to look at, its for brushing your teeth not displaying on yer mantelpiece ffs

• Haha

JoniM

Doms niece's communion dress was absolutely horrific too. Fucken see through at the back? That Niamh girl seems to be the most normal out of the lot. What does she make of them I wonder? And Kips storming the building like someone drew all over him with markers with his freebie bag ... absolutely chronic

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
They are in school/creche so there is structure there and persume they have a child minder for when they are both out in the evening .
It the amount of holidays they both take without the children is the more concerning thing .
I'm talking about their home life. They don't know who's going to be there each day at home. Who they're having dinner with or who's putting them to bed. There's absolutely no structure at home. Weekends consist of allowing the other adult off to spend time with friends or doing hobbies. Those children aren't their number one priority.

• Heart
  • Angry

Jackjack38

VIP Member
"I have a busy day today", and then proceeds to explain how unfu$%king busy her day is. 🙃 SHE.........IS..........A............MELT.

The way her eyes dart over to the dog who is annoying her, is how she looks at Sienna when she interrupts her. I'd say she has an awful temper. Ya can just tell!!!

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
The dress is so short that when she sits on the chairs, her bare arse will be all over the chairs. We know she doesn’t like bras so she surely doesn’t like knickers either. I think I just got sick in my mouth a little.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Kids dont view you the same as what most people’s ideas of a mam is, when you’re an absent parent

They would be used to going to creche, going to Anne’s, going to school, camps etc

It would just be their reality, sadly

They wouldn’t be attached to her in the same way as a regular relationship between parent and child

Her coming and going is just their everyday

• Sad

jazzbot

VIP Member
Being in full time creche and school, homework clubs, summer camps is not consistency. These children are being raised by everyone BUT their parents and no one is going to have the time to invest in every aspect of their development. Is the same person at home for them every evening? Yes there's a pool of people they're carted off to but it isn't consistent. Anne, Mags, Kips, rando young ones babysitting at night or Cathy the neighbour who seems to jump in to help out of pity on occasions. There is NO need for any of this in the Mongey Gernon Household though because your girl DOESN'T WORK.

Yes some people have really demanding jobs (totally different conversation imo) but Grace doesn't. Her children will grow up one day and realize jesus my mother never bothered her hole with me, I was in full time creche then shipped off to school. Anytime I spoke she ignored me. My holidays were in the caravan with Nanny while my Mam and Dad holidayed separately no expense spared. First class flights to the financial district of Miami and retreahs.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
So her busy day was. They gym, pampering, shopping, meeting a friend then a free night out. She is fucking bonkers.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Here we go Gimmes, thread #92 🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations to @Jackjack38 with the (second most voted) winning thread title. Your prize is a fine selection of vape pens chosen by the Grease meister herself. Puff puff.

Apologies to @begaphobia who had the winning thread title but after consultation with a mod it was recommended it couldn't be used. Commiserations but I still have a prize for you! You win some left over salmon bowel pie. Hope you're hungry!

Grace is currently living her best life on a 4? 5? day long 'hens' with Dimmers and the rest of the Tallaghban. #AF links to cheap Shein clothing have been in abundance. Any stories we've seen she looks bored and alone but anything is better than hanging out with your own kids, right???

She was caught rapid with a vape pen once on her own stories and then on someone else's! Thankfully someone in her life is reading along here and told her to take her own story down.

@jazzbot and @Beefcake-tits kept entertained with the Barbie memes.

Grace was minding her own kids and Mag's AT THE SAME TIME 🤯 and she let us all know about it. Hard times at casa Mongey but you gotta earn those babysitting points if you want to fuck off for a long, LONG weekend on your own.

She did an ad for yet another face cream.

She had a rare girls' night out bless her, wearing a horrendous chunky knit cardigan that she probably thinks makes her look like Vogue Williams.

---
Onwards!

• Haha

BeGrandSure

Not a dimdom thread so sorry for derailing but anyone else think it’s kinda sad how the little one is posing? Looking soulfully down to the side.
Agree, sick of parents turning their kids into adults so young, they grow up quick enough, let them behave and act like kids when they are young.

These fking instahuns are rearing and influencing the next generation, we are DOOMED!!!!!!!! Just look at that mitchthemommy account, ultimate wannabe vibez (!) throwing up pics of her kid constantly, even when she's fast asleep, cop on and get a life like...
---
Doms niece's communion dress was absolutely horrific too. Fucken see through at the back? That Niamh girl seems to be the most normal out of the lot. What does she make of them I wonder? And Kips storming the building like someone drew all over him with markers with his freebie bag ... absolutely chronic
Yeah, not a dress suitable for a what, 7/8 year old?
Life was a lot simpler when we were kids in the 80's 😃

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
The relationship she has with her "management" is fucked up. "Max, smile for the camera here while you're in a relaxation suite in a spa, half naked under your robe"

Who the hell wanted to see that 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
Only catching up now….
She actually cannot mind them a full weekend. Both days over to the grandparents. Something is not right at all. She can’t accept that she has actual responsibilities.
I can guarantee you she sat there and did nothing while the grandparents looked after the kids.
And rolling out S for a video…because her interactions are down. Her and Shoshannah need to take their kids off instagram. They use their kids something terrible.
It’s wrong.

• Heart

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
Two weeks ago he was on a stag. Then she was away and now he is away again.
I feel so sad for those kids.
I would fucking LOVE to bring my kids away this year, but I actually cannot afford it. Yet this pair can afford to fuck off individually and no give a shit about their kids.
Yeah fuck them!!

• Heart
  • Sad