Faces by Grace #92 Mon-Sun I'm all abouh the vibez, if I've to spend time with me kids I break out in hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go Gimmes, thread #92 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Congratulations to @Jackjack38 with the (second most voted) winning thread title. Your prize is a fine selection of vape pens chosen by the Grease meister herself. Puff puff.

Apologies to @begaphobia who had the winning thread title but after consultation with a mod it was recommended it couldn't be used. Commiserations but I still have a prize for you! You win some left over salmon bowel pie. Hope you're hungry!

Grace is currently living her best life on a 4? 5? day long 'hens' with Dimmers and the rest of the Tallaghban. #AF links to cheap Shein clothing have been in abundance. Any stories we've seen she looks bored and alone but anything is better than hanging out with your own kids, right???

She was caught rapid with a vape pen once on her own stories and then on someone else's! Thankfully someone in her life is reading along here and told her to take her own story down.

@jazzbot and @Beefcake-tits kept entertained with the Barbie memes.

Grace was minding her own kids and Mag's AT THE SAME TIME 🀯 and she let us all know about it. Hard times at casa Mongey but you gotta earn those babysitting points if you want to duck off for a long, LONG weekend on your own.

She did an ad for yet another face cream.

She had a rare girls' night out bless her, wearing a horrendous chunky knit cardigan that she probably thinks makes her look like Vogue Williams.

---
Onwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Amazing recap πŸ‘

5 grid posts of herself at someone else’s hen πŸ’€πŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else notice dim put up a highlight from the hen but our girl wasn't in any of the pictures πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did anyone see Dim’s stories on the boat? Grace looked like she was scrambling to hide behind someone else. In case someone would see the unfiltered version of her I’m guessing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice dim put up a highlight from the hen but our girl wasn't in any of the pictures πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
I did and I thought it was rather nasty of Dim considering whether you like Grace or not. That awful hen's cost her a fortune to attend. Bad manners. Maybe Grace should learn her family are more important than some Narcissistic would be friend.

I did and I thought it was rather nasty of Dim considering whether you like Grace or not. That awful hen's cost her a fortune to attend. Bad manners. Maybe Grace should learn her family are more important than some Narcissistic would be friend.
I know it’s not a Dim thread but I’m blown away by her selfishness. I don’t think even Grease was this bad and I hate your girl. Was reading in her thread about how her eyes looked red from crying and debating if she’s even over the ex. What a fecking mess.

Reactions: 12
She in loads of them now, just went through the highlight.

Reactions: 3
Here we go Gimmes, thread #92 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Congratulations to @Jackjack38 with the (second most voted) winning thread title. Your prize is a fine selection of vape pens chosen by the Grease meister herself. Puff puff.

Apologies to @begaphobia who had the winning thread title but after consultation with a mod it was recommended it couldn't be used. Commiserations but I still have a prize for you! You win some left over salmon bowel pie. Hope you're hungry!

Grace is currently living her best life on a 4? 5? day long 'hens' with Dimmers and the rest of the Tallaghban. #AF links to cheap Shein clothing have been in abundance. Any stories we've seen she looks bored and alone but anything is better than hanging out with your own kids, right???

She was caught rapid with a vape pen once on her own stories and then on someone else's! Thankfully someone in her life is reading along here and told her to take her own story down.

@jazzbot and @Beefcake-tits kept entertained with the Barbie memes.

Grace was minding her own kids and Mag's AT THE SAME TIME 🀯 and she let us all know about it. Hard times at casa Mongey but you gotta earn those babysitting points if you want to duck off for a long, LONG weekend on your own.

She did an ad for yet another face cream.

She had a rare girls' night out bless her, wearing a horrendous chunky knit cardigan that she probably thinks makes her look like Vogue Williams.

---
Onwards!
Ah you win some, you lose some. I’m away to cry into my bahhered sausage and rant to my ma and sister to get over this thread not going my way 😀 then I’ll have a nap on my Emma mattress in my boffice.

Thanks for the offer of salmon bowels but I’d rather eat sh!te with sugar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just catching up on thread....

Lads I know this "fit" has been discussed to death but how has no one mentioned the sparkly green eyeshadow πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

I remember getting a pot of green shadow with Bliss magazine (blast from the past). Was OBSESSED. Was also about 14 😏 some MUA is our Gracie
Screenshot_2023-05-01-19-24-03-35_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bleeping hat πŸ™„ She's like Jack White in it

article-2129035-129284F0000005DC-321_306x423.jpg

---

Lads I know this "fit" has been discussed to death but how has no one mentioned the sparkly green eyeshadow πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

I remember getting a pot of green shadow with Bliss magazine (blast from the past). Was OBSESSED. Was also about 14 😏 some MUA is our Gracie
View attachment 2141358
🚨 🚨 🚨 NEW BESTIE ALERT!!! 🚨 🚨 🚨

• Haha
Can she royally duck off trying to insinuate she’s in any way responsible for Cian Ducrot’s success!! Just goes to show how far behind everyone else she is bc she’s a lazy selfish POS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So 7 grid posts from 1st April up to the hen on 28th of April ...5 posts since the 28th over one weekend ...be back to radio silence now for May unless she off again somewhere !

Reactions: 15
The backwards glance on the balcony.... she would literally eat herself if she could. I'm cringing more and more as each post by her and Dim are put up 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2141358
And surprisingly enough her make up is the best thing about this whole fit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that not just her sisters in that post?? Maybe I've got that wrong. But she has "best friends for life" than tags and # sisters

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2141358
Excuse you it’s all part of the 2005 penneys version of the Lauren Conrod the hills voibez Grease is going for. Your girl is so boho! You know the one she based her wedding Lewk on? Only never to be seen again until Dim reminded her of it. Dressed head to toe in tracksuits since.
More Tallaghfornia than the hills though.
---
That bleeping hat πŸ™„ She's like Jack White in it

View attachment 2141385
---

🚨 🚨 🚨 NEW BESTIE ALERT!!! 🚨 🚨 🚨
Jack white voibez! Insane! I’m obsessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.