Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Title suggestion:

“Freebies, goodies, holidays, ah he-yeor, gimme dah! 🥴Charity walks? Doing work!? OI’m babysitting I can’t 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ratsout

VIP Member
Always slower to delete fb comments
How delusional can people be??? She’s openly admitted to locking herself in her room so they don’t bother her, openly admits to leaving for the gym before they wake up. Scoffs and rolls her eyes every time Sienna talks, went away the week her first born child started primary school, has her son in full time childcare when she never uploads content. This week was full of content because she was living her best child free life

begaphobia

Here we go Gimmes, thread #92 🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations to @Jackjack38 with the (second most voted) winning thread title. Your prize is a fine selection of vape pens chosen by the Grease meister herself. Puff puff.

Apologies to @begaphobia who had the winning thread title but after consultation with a mod it was recommended it couldn't be used. Commiserations but I still have a prize for you! You win some left over salmon bowel pie. Hope you're hungry!

Grace is currently living her best life on a 4? 5? day long 'hens' with Dimmers and the rest of the Tallaghban. #AF links to cheap Shein clothing have been in abundance. Any stories we've seen she looks bored and alone but anything is better than hanging out with your own kids, right???

She was caught rapid with a vape pen once on her own stories and then on someone else's! Thankfully someone in her life is reading along here and told her to take her own story down.

@jazzbot and @Beefcake-tits kept entertained with the Barbie memes.

Grace was minding her own kids and Mag's AT THE SAME TIME 🤯 and she let us all know about it. Hard times at casa Mongey but you gotta earn those babysitting points if you want to fuck off for a long, LONG weekend on your own.

She did an ad for yet another face cream.

She had a rare girls' night out bless her, wearing a horrendous chunky knit cardigan that she probably thinks makes her look like Vogue Williams.

---
Onwards!
Ah you win some, you lose some. I’m away to cry into my bahhered sausage and rant to my ma and sister to get over this thread not going my way 😤 then I’ll have a nap on my Emma mattress in my boffice.

Thanks for the offer of salmon bowels but I’d rather eat sh!te with sugar!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Taste the Address package isn't cheap
SCANDALOUS for where it is. So many hostels with drug users around, beggars etc. Nothing wrong with drug users or beggars but it certainly doesn’t scream luxury. I’d much rather use the 500€ plus for a rural hotel with views of hills, fields and mountains than Connolly station, Amiens Street and Talbott Street

Flower45

VIP Member
Does this one think it's an achievement to have a normal evening? My god looking for a pat on the back for making dinner and putting the kids to bed! Like we know it's a novelty for her but still.
And yes Grace your poor kids milked having you home? Do you not get it? Because you are never there!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Dubdoll14

So she shares someone’s trip to Switzerland on her stories and says it’s making her want to go ( beggy much ) and ends up in amien street 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
WTF! How much fucking free food did your girl grab yesterday? The only content she captures with any effort what so ever is food.

Recap of her day with matchstick in emojis:

🍜🍲🥘🫕🍝🍡🧁🥮

🛁

🍛🍗🫔🥞🧇🥧

Can imagine her saying “Whas dah” as every plate is served. Tucking in before she gets an answer. Max dipping waffles into his coffee, rob K and Holly throwing oysters at each other. Imagine being sat next to this lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Why is this dinner being called a Hen anyway. I know there are people there who weren't at the hen but were does it stop. Attention seeking pathetic behaviour. Grace will go to every single one.
3 days in a row out eating and drinking. She will be lucky if she doesn't have a heart attack by the time she is 40.
Why is there a birthday cake with candles lit at a hen

• Haha
Reactions: 28

spotlight

VIP Member
So she is being treated to another pamper day with food. Just another typical day in greases life!! 😡

• Angry

ny_style

VIP Member
I’m betting now that her blood tests during the week were done ahead of a script for Ozempic.

• Wow
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
And see this is exactly what is wrong with her, and the whole insta world.
This is her management company who are supposed to be helping and guiding her.

What are they doing? Pampering her. Like everyone fucking else does.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Most people get their kids stuff as needed, alongside their actual busy schedules. Or fly in and get their brows done on their lunch break or work it around the school runs.This dunse seems to think having to buy her child something and get her brows done makes her busy.

• Haha

themongey

Chatty Member
I’m still so angry about the posting of the kids to sell stuff, my message to WIMS (probably could have been written a little clearer)

Hi, just wanted to follow up on your last message on a couple of points, considering all of the recent articles (https://www.newstalk.com/news/labou...ct-children-appearing-on-social-media-1461474) regarding the risks of putting children on social media and nevermind getting paid to put your children on social media what is your professional view on Grace this week having her kids do ads to sell an electric toothbrush?

Is this ok? Especially from a cyber bullying and child protection point of view?

Also what is the association’s view regarding the filming and posting online (on an open account) of children sleeping?

Is this also ok for the welfare and protection of children online?

Social media is a new phenomenon and we don’t know the lasting impacts it has on people and we are only now seeing kids who grew up on it becoming mature and reflecting on the issues that it caused them.

Children are not pawns to make money like your ambassador Grace is doing, I implore you to review and condone the actions and warn of the potential impact of the children’s mental health in the future by doing what she is doing (and other influencers - it’s not just her).

Hopefully it doesn’t have an impact but if it does then I would be very disappointed that WIMS stood by and did nothing considering the ethos of the organisation and what it stands for.

We unfortunately have an epidemic of mental health issues in this country. Let’s not add to it.

Thanks

• Heart