Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
And there we have it. Away for the night again. So predictable. Would’ve been the perfect day to bring the kids away to a beach or park for a days playing, but no, greasy was offered a night away so… gimme dah

• Haha
Reactions: 36

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Embrace your body, how about you embrace your kids.
"I've lumps, bumps, cellulite and stretch marks and I never let it hold me back" I just photoshop them out

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I actually can't with the gym posts anymore 🙃(they craic me up at this point!!).

Back at it!!!!

Do we all have to guess what "it" is, cause it's not working out.
🤣 😂 Going to the gym a year or more, not in any way toned, not really losing any noticeable weight, not unless the photoshop app is involved.
Not bragging (and I def don't want to start a steps debate) but I'm a good 10yrs older than this one, I haven't stepped foot in a gym in atleast 5yrs and I've lost 10kgs in the last 8 months, by walking and not putting as much food in my face. Like what the actual fuck is she doing in there???? 😃

• Haha
  • Heart

themongey

Chatty Member
Will be getting on to WIMS today to ask them what’s their view on projecting kids online for the purpose of selling stuff when they have zero say in the fact, especially considering as one of their ambassador has recently been ‘working’ with them on a cyber bullying initiative.

Anyone have anything else they’d like me to raise?

• Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
She’s sweating because she is obese and has been playing with the kids all day (checked out of hotel at 1, back in city west around 2, realistically she had a nap and then probably a shower and time to get ready so might have sat on the couch with kids for an hour max ) she is a disgrace,
It also really annoys me when anyone says they are starving , particularly when you know she stuffed herself to the gills last night and definitely did the dog on the full Irish this morning. She is the greediest bitch out there

SheStunned

Chatty Member
How the fxxk is a spa day ‘exactly what she needs’ she just back from living her best child free life in Marbella for four days. Just when I think she couldn’t be more unbelievable she goes ahead proofs me wrong every time. She really is unreal and the fact that she think she’s earned and deserves is just🤯

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
She can’t do darkness into light 🫠
Ammmm the kids could join in
No she can’t do it cause she’s not getting paid to do it❤❤ there was nothing stopping her sharing it on the run up to it and then do a bit of sunrise yoga or sunrise coffee chats on insta live. But no that’d involve actually doing some work

Reactions: 34

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m over emotional today but I genuinely feel really upset for those kids. She’s never ever there

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
It’s now well over 24 hours since their bestie from the Tallaghban appeared on Ireland AM and they didn’t mention it. I honestly think that’s utterly disgraceful!

Flower45

VIP Member
If I was out and drinking 3 nights over the weekend I would be riddled with anxiety on the Monday, not to mention major guilt because of only barely seeing my kids. She will be grand today not a bother on her. Just proves her anxiety was fake all along and just made up when she wants to be alone and duck out of being an adult.

Reactions: 33

winterblu

VIP Member
So Jen has just posted she’s bringing carter to California in July to do theme parks etc this is probably why she wasn’t at the hen as she wants to spend her money taking her child on the holiday of a lifetime not like this numpty
Thats a bit unfair , she did take them to Portugal in Feb for 2days on a Sun holiday 🥶☔

• Haha
  • Sad

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’ll say it again, not taking their kids away has zero to do with affordability and all to do with not wanting too.
She is never home, breakfast out coffee out, he’s forever playing golf which isn’t a cheap hobby.
There is no lack of money in slobville

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
“I’m so so so sooooo sorry I didn’t come on to have the chats buh i was having SUCh a good time”

Fuck. Off.

1. you barely ever come on, why would we suddenly expect a daily live?

2. Fun? Yiz were either on your phone, your girl most likely paralytic drunk or asleep. 😴

No one was jealous of that hen. No one.

• Heart
It’s literally tag team parenting 😅
How can they justify galivanting separately abroad on holidays when they won't even bring their wee kids on a sun holiday or any sort of break that's not PR?
Really strange that a young married couple with small children go on separate breaks and don't seem to do anything together as a family. Do they ever do day trips (they live in Dublin and have good transportation links to most of the country), zoo, beach, playgrounds, family lunch or early bird dinner? They only seem to bring the kids out for PR cinema trips or free soft play.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Tbf and not defending her the same can be said for those who work shifts Nurses, hospital doctors ect. How often are they both out in the evening ?? Surely they have a childminder when they both are.
I do agree they absolutely dont put their children first thats very clear .
Sorry I have to disagree with you my friend is a nurse and also works shift and its not the same she would love to be at home fulltime with her kids but needs must . Grace has her kids in school then straight to creche collected at 6 and then she fucks off out. While they are in creche she is walking a dog or in the gym or just eating . She put her upset child into camp last year so she could sunbathe out the back. That is not the same as a worker working shift

• Heart
Reactions: 32

jazzbot

VIP Member
Well there you go folks, she’s an amazing ambassador, but does look like she will only be for another 2 months.
How many posts has she done on it?? Is it more than 1?
I’m lost for words. Their marketing department are really failing them and misrepresenting their brand. I’m going to have a think and send them an email in the next few days too. My points will include “what is amazing about her exactly? What has she done to help. Are you confident her own MH issue was diagnosed by a qualified doctor?. An ambassador is an extremely important role, she’s an influencer and her private life is made public by her, therefore her actions are representative of their brand because of the link YOU created. She openly talks about force feeding her kids, never spends time with them and uses them to make money from ads. You got her to share a survey about online bullying yet she exploits her children and their privacy on a daily basis”

PJ turned down this role because he felt he wasn’t equipped. All you have to do is share the initial announcement post then do sweet FA. Collect the money like your girl PJ.

The response smells of stubbornness more than anything. They committed to a year and won’t admit they’re wrong. Too lazy to look into her. Shame on their marketing dept.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32