Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeGrandSure

That cat is not evil, it's trapped in an incredibly unsuitable environment and is acting out its frustration. This cunt (I HATE that word and save it for very very special occasions) drives me insane with her absolute lack of regard for any other being in her care, she needs to be cancelled and fucked into reality so desperately. & Yes, I'm in a foul mood today, made worse by scrolling through the laziness & entitlement of these wasters at lunch 🤣😡

• Heart
Reactions: 47

jazzbot

VIP Member
She’s looks so unhealthy. Greasy hair pulled back. Did she bother showering 🥴🤢
A0D802EF-5C01-46FE-97D0-384A9FEFD4D0.jpeg

the hardest working dressing gown cardigan out on de town again.

Trying hard to show happy families. No one believes it hun.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

jazzbot

VIP Member
Dopey singing over the my Girl audio on her reels:

🎶 “Goh hoh sunshine,
Keep dah P20 away,
cah N dog ridin’ each other,
Shiteing all over de place 💩

Welll, Oi’d guess you’d say…
OI should have me kids taken away

Your girl,
talking bouh, your girl 🥴
your girl! 🎼

Oi can’t be trusted,
While you escape from me,
And When there’s no freebies around,
Anne and Sandra have to mind me!

Well, Oi’d guess they’d say,
Why’s she showing her gash while eating me mash?

Your girl,
talking bouh, your girl 🥴
your girl! “ 🎼

What a catch she is Kips. Hope you got a one way ticket.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What was the point of talking about darkness into light at 11pm and like 5/6 hours before it starts. If people weren’t aware of it, there was no time to plan to attend. She should have been on talking about it during the week and raising awareness of it. She’s so utterly useless at everything

Reactions: 45

jazzbot

VIP Member
Your girl would take an overnight in the 1980s ballymun flats to get away from de kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I hate this expression. We don’t all the same 24 hours because we don’t all have the same circumstances. Someone can go out and get 20k steps before their kids get up because they might have a partner that’s able to mind their kids while they go running someone that doesn’t won’t be able to - so everyone’s 24 hrs is just not the same.
I'd be fairly confident that the post you've quoted a piss take. This thread always goes ding dust when steps are mentioned and people start with "oh well I get 20k steps without leaving my house". And then the whole thing realllly goes mad when Grace shows a pic of the kids lunchboxes. And the "easy 9-5" is something along the lines of how Grace referred to people who work a full time job.

Reactions: 43

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What a pair of fat useless slobs.
They are though. The smug heads on the pair of them in the lift thinking they are winning at life with the free hotel stay.

Cheap advertisement is all they are. If he respected his wife he would of planned and PAID FOR a surprise for her birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'd be fairly confident that the post you've quoted a piss take. This thread always goes ding dust when steps are mentioned and people start with "oh well I get 20k steps without leaving my house". And then the whole thing realllly goes mad when Grace shows a pic of the kids lunchboxes. And the "easy 9-5" is something along the lines of how Grace referred to people who work a full time job.
Yes a complete piss take 😂 I find this thread can get very serious sometimes and it's hard to have a few jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Flower45

VIP Member
Em does she think a busy day is going to the gym, pampering then shopping? Jesus christ hahaha! And did you hear???? She made the lunches hip hip hurray.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The drunken cookie can go and ask my bollox.. I buy one of the cookies when I'm going to an appointment near where they sell them... as a treat...they are not cheap... but I love them..

Won't be buying them ever again..!!

Hope you get the runs you self indulgent prick 🖕💩

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Embrace your body, how about you embrace your kids.
"I've lumps, bumps, cellulite and stretch marks and I never let it hold me back" I just photoshop them out
I'm actually over this embrace your body shite, it's been flogged to death.
I've got a different opinion, I'm a size 10, with a wobbly belly and different hips to what I had before kids, I have cellulite and I'm sorry but I'm self concious about it all and I will never not be. It's just who I am, I've always been self conscious even when I was rake thin. I don't know how to be that person that puts it all out there and doesn't give a rats and that's OK too.
And Grace popping on to say SHE doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks(all the while photoshopping) is great .......for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39