Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Surely it’s better for her to buy that medication, drop a few stone, and quit B2b membership fees (unless that’s free!?)

Reactions: 3

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Would be so annoying they are so caught up trying prove they’ve a perfect life or they’re having best night they’re missing out on real life memories
Exactly!! Living life through a lense.
Sad existence really.
Yes there's numerous times this week that I have thought I'd love to get away or to not have to cook etc etc but not for all the tea in China would I like to be one of the huns!!!

themongey

Chatty Member
Wasn’t it less than 1%?

she’s making nothing off it, it’s another pure tax evasion method

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Aside from this weekend where she posted lots it always surprises me how fast her thread goes since she generally only puts up a few stories a day!! I usually have to skip lots of pages, did anyone get a screenshot of the vape?? I don’t have as much time on my hands as Grace to look at all the pages 🙈

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Not a peep out of her today.
She'll say she being present with her children but in reality was run ragged and was close to losing her mind. Wonder did they go to Jens sons bday? It seemed to be game related so not really for the younger ones..
If she did anything with the kids she would have posted it like always look at me looking after my kids give me a medal 🤣

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
My thoughts too when I saw it.

It probably backfired on your girl. Chris fawning over Si in his reply. Your girl fewmin with jealousy. Back to getting his tok tiked.

Bet she spent 90% of the weekend at her mothers. Second weekend this year she’s been left alone to be a mother. Hell on earth for her.
His tok tiked 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Lost interest in the Dublin huns but James kavanagh popped up so had a nosey… has he not a thread here??? Just wondering if himself and the fella broke up 😅😅

Here is a link to the thread. It's quiet though and yes they are together but have an open relationship.

DublinHun

VIP Member
Genuine question.
I only have one pet, a dog. Is it acceptable for animals to fight like this?? I feel it's wrong and made me feel very uncomfortable ( poor Cara, I have a lab too) but interested to hear from other dog and cat owners?
I’ve a lab and 2 cats.. the cats mess with him but never claws out etc .. they have been with him since kittens so maybe they are just more chilled/used to him .. and they are bitches when they want to be 🤷🏼‍♀️😳

• Heart

themongey

Chatty Member
Anyone know how much it is for new followers? Is it done that way in the smaller groups so doesn’t look obvious?

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Genuine question.
I only have one pet, a dog. Is it acceptable for animals to fight like this?? I feel it's wrong and made me feel very uncomfortable ( poor Cara, I have a lab too) but interested to hear from other dog and cat owners?
I've both, I generally don't allow them to play fight because my cat would end up seriously injured should the dog get annoyed or accidentally nip too hard.

I don't mind them sitting near each other relaxing but play fighting no thanks. Not an expert just my opinion, they're two different animals and one is clearly bigger/stronger than the other even if the dog seems very placid it's not nice. Same way I wouldnt let a child hang out of the dog either.