Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
They are in school/creche and then i guess they have a babysitter or Family help out . Kips seems to travel a good bit too for Work .
Wasnt there rumours of an au pair. She let something slip once and its thought maybe thats why the 2 kids are sharing a room in a 4 bedroom house

Reactions: 4

minimoan

Amazing recap!! And yes I did notice that grace was hiding in some pics
I’m surprised Grace only shared that love your body stuff as a story rather than a post on her grid.. I mean it’s one of her usual ways of upping her likes and getting her sheep to tell her how gorge & real she is 🥱 And quite clearly she doesn’t love her body for it’s lumps & bumps as she clearly photoshops a lot. Desperate altogether.
I thought the same. But then she'll be flat out deleting the real comments such as "why do you photoshop so much" etc. Its easier to just post picture. 😖

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Ahh sure she'll be flat out all weekend, editing all that content she supposedly records from the time she gets up until she goes to bed! Not to mention all the free trips she should have given more attention to over the past few years... That will pop into her head tomorrow morning and she'll be on the blower to Anne with a BS story about a deadline she forgot about!

DublinHun

VIP Member
Grease Solo Parenting Bingo

⚫ Funky Monkeys
⚫ Pathetic Waffles / Pancakes
⚫ Movie Night (lazy parenting choice)
⚫ Dinner at Anne’s circa 1970s dishes
⚫ Picture of the two kids and how she’s minding them
⚫ Moan into the camera followed by a look of disdain when S speaks
⚫ Force feeding them
⚫ Blaming the kids for not being able to exercise
⚫ Tagging out the minute Kips walks in the door

Anything else I’m missing
Ahh no time to do a 🏃‍♀️ oops that lasted one time 🤣

• Haha

snoogent

Is there a thread for orlaith donlon? How many times has she said she needs her back garden done but it’s so expensive 🙄 and she mortgage free in her old house for years !!
She’s looking for a poxy beige tractor god forbid clash with the scheme

Reactions: 3

jazzbot

VIP Member
The photos of Grace that Jen shared does no favours for them both. They are both much larger in real life, and Jen defo told people not to share her TV interview because she didn’t look like the same girl she posts on her social media as the girl on telly 😐 they are all the same. Grace has piled on the pounds in that gym. It should be called Fat2Faces____
Wow! Whatever about deluded Greasy, How the f is Jen supposed to pull any sort of longevity out of this if she keeps photoshopping and looks unrecognisable irl? Can’t go on tv because people are like who is this!? It’s so sad because she lost so much weight when you look back to where she started. These two dumb fs photoshopping themselves to look a size 8. How is that going to work?

As much as I hate that gym, it’s not their fault Greasy eats all round her and doesn’t show up.

I just love how dipshit or Jen’s success annoys your girl who has nothing whatever so ever going on 🤣
---
Rob Kenny and that Paddy fella are out making a show of themselves as usual. I don't see anyone else but Una Healy signed to Maxipad now. That calls for a bit of a celebration surely?! Who's going to explain to your girl what a " throuple" is🤣
I’d hate to be in a restaurant at the same time as them. I’m always shocked at their antics. No consideration for anyone. But love how they blank your girl 🤣
---
Does Hayden have a lollipop in his hand on the slide / in the playground? 😰
Your girl too busy talking shite to notice.

Last edited:

Dubdoll14

It was mentioned above about nurses etc working shifts and having to to work around childcare. The difference is, my children will know I had to work hard to give them everything. Greases will learn that she didn't work and took everything for herself. Holidays, food, their birthdays, their bedroom, their privacy.......
and the money they should have from making those ads , unless it’s in a trust fund somewhere till thei
Grease Solo Parenting Bingo

⚫ Funky Monkeys
⚫ Pathetic Waffles / Pancakes
⚫ Movie Night (lazy parenting choice)
⚫ Dinner at Anne’s circa 1970s dishes
⚫ Picture of the two kids and how she’s minding them
⚫ Moan into the camera followed by a look of disdain when S speaks
⚫ Force feeding them
⚫ Blaming the kids for not being able to exercise
⚫ Tagging out the minute Kips walks in the door

Anything else I’m missing
force feeding them salmon slop

Dailychat

VIP Member
I did and I thought it was rather nasty of Dim considering whether you like Grace or not. That awful hen's cost her a fortune to attend. Bad manners. Maybe Grace should learn her family are more important than some Narcissistic would be friend.
She in loads of them now, just went through the highlight.