Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whocarez

VIP Member
It was definitely her you spotted in the wild! She's in Nandos now. No fear of her getting home to pick up the kids. Too busy living her best life.
hahaha I was in there at the same time and spotted the same one I thought was her again 🤣 her plate was cleared way quicker than the other girls

• Haha
Reactions: 4

crankypants13

VIP Member
I refrained from posting because it’s downright bitchy vibes from me but let’s just say if you want a laugh, look at her page. 🫢
I can’t decide if I want to delve deeper, or save my sanity and walk away 😂 Is it possible that someone could put up a grid post with more spelling errors than your girl?

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
Yeah they wouldn’t have gotten married.

wonder Will paddy powers give odds on grace or Dom splitting first?
Or grace and Dom splitting. 🤣🤣🤣 I mean grace is up her arse since the wedding stuff started. Reckon she thinks she will stay in the loop and relevant if she sticks right to Dom

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I canne remember my social blade password... can someone kindly check her follow count for me please and thanks

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
So not defending her…but…
If she left the kids with someone to go to Darkness into Light she would be the worse. She doesn’t do Darkness into light she is the worse.
Yes she could have highlighted it so much more on the run up to it or as someone else said got up early and lit a candle.
She also does not advocate for mental health. She does nothing at all.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I see that now yeh,I'm on instanavigation so can get a bit muddled! Let's see if she can spend a full week under the same roof as her kids! Place your bets please!

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Is that the old North Star Hotel she's in? I worked in that in the 90s she literally must have had to climb over the junkies to get through the front door. She will be crying to get back to Tallllahh.
Should have brought the bulldog for security. She's no Mother to those poor kids and that useless slob isn't much better.
God yes it was a Kip I remember Sundays nights heading back to college off the train scared walking past it!

Lauramar

The other girl seems to adore her child. Perhaps she's naive in wanting to be an influencer or Insta-famous but she doesn't seem to have the same 'vibe' as Grace. I hope she finds fulfillment in living her real life and sees that these ones and their lifestyles are fake, sad and empty. Living for other people online while their children say hello and wave goodbye immediately almost every day of the week.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Yeah what’s the story with the gym? No figures listed online so it’s obviously pricey. Is it 100% gifted? She’s the worst advertisement for it ever 🤣