James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing, James is so boujee he is up in business and poor Williams is down the back in economy 😂 I couldn’t imagine travelling with my partner in separate classes on the plane, although maybe I should take a leaf out of James book and travel separately for peace and quiet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m laughing, James is so boujee he is up in business and poor Williams is down the back in economy 😂 I couldn’t imagine travelling with my partner in separate classes on the plane, although maybe I should take a leaf out of James book and travel separately for peace and quiet

I came on to say this! Gross James!
Did he actually pay for business for just himself or is this a freebie?

Reactions: 2
Maybe he got a free upgrade. I admit the one time I got upgraded to business on a long haul flight, I left my partner in economy. Who wouldn’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he got a free upgrade. I admit the one time I got upgraded to business on a long haul flight, I left my partner in economy. Who wouldn’t 🤣
I don't pay the extra few Bob to sit beside him on the Ryanair flight, I'm definitely dumping him for an ungrade 😌

• Haha
That one Lesbcookin is forever looking to slate people. She was going after the owner of one of my favourite places in Cork and when I challenged her on it on Instagram, it turned out she had never been.
Been following her a year or so, seems that she will call out places who don’t pay their staff tips or ignored covid regulations, the negativity is usually justified one way or another

Reactions: 4
It makes sense now why he rode upfront. He can write it off as a business expense as he is advertising a loaf of bread. Imagine hauling sliced pans all the way to Kenya to advertise 🤔🤔

• Wow
It makes sense now why he rode upfront. He can write it off as a business expense as he is advertising a loaf of bread. Imagine hauling sliced pans all the way to Kenya to advertise 🤔🤔
what an absolutely sad and pathetic way to live your life, he’s a walking ad and sad individual the way he treats people in his life, he’s made a fool out of William.

What’s the story with he open relationship is that really what they’re at 🙈

What’s the story with he open relationship is that really what they’re at 

I get that vibe if it's not hurting anyone they have clear boundaries and communication why not it's not my style I'm a jealous pyscho lol

• Haha
I get that vibe if it's not hurting anyone they have clear boundaries and communication why not it's not my style I'm a jealous pyscho lol
Same, I could not deal with that, especially if my fella was getting more action on the side than I was Haha!!!

Reactions: 2
Open relationships are very popular and accepted in the gay male community. It is men after all, every hole is a goal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched this fella in YEARS but he popped up on a story I was watching. Is he not with William anymore?

Reactions: 1