Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Just a thought but would she make a cut from the ad of the other influencers ads? Those under matchstick management?

Reactions: 1

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Aside from this weekend where she posted lots it always surprises me how fast her thread goes since she generally only puts up a few stories a day!! I usually have to skip lots of pages, did anyone get a screenshot of the vape?? I don’t have as much time on my hands as Grace to look at all the pages 🙈
Cause most is about the circle around grace as she is that boring so the convo gets side tracked about other people as nothing else to talk about 💁🏽‍♂️

Reactions: 1

jazzbot

VIP Member
Just a thought but would she make a cut from the ad of the other influencers ads? Those under matchstick management?
How sickening would that be but didn’t someone find out her share recently? It was tiny. So even if she was, she wouldn’t get much!?

can’t find an Orlaith Don thread?

How did they have no mortgage? Was it her parents house?
They just moved into a brand new one somewhere in south dublin?
beige colour scheme obviously 😎
It was locked due to the little fella having cancer so I don't know if they will open it or not if that's still the case mu don't follow her so I actually don't know

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I always wondered how they afforded to have some many children complete with so many expensive sad beige toys with only one income but no mortgage makes sense
can’t find an Orlaith Don thread?

How did they have no mortgage? Was it her parents house?
They just moved into a brand new one somewhere in south dublin?
beige colour scheme obviously 😎