Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
I really don't think she went home yesterday. A little c of a jigsaw does not prove you were with your kids. I think she got a late checkout, Kips took her gear home and she pissed round town in her Penney's dress until it was time to meet the others.
She was definitely home. Shur, the cah was in the video.

Reactions: 2

Nosymam

Not a peep out of her today.
She'll say she being present with her children but in reality was run ragged and was close to losing her mind. Wonder did they go to Jens sons bday? It seemed to be game related so not really for the younger ones..

Sugersweet

So Jen has just posted she’s bringing carter to California in July to do theme parks etc this is probably why she wasn’t at the hen as she wants to spend her money taking her child on the holiday of a lifetime not like this numpty
Is there a tread on Jen

Molly83

Did she stay there before with Kip’s, possibly during covid? I could be mistaken her with someone else but I’d nearly swear she was there before

Aghast

I don't follow dom so just had a look at her to see about grace not being in pics, she seems to be in lots of them? She has 11 grid posts from it 😂 cannot stand her vapidness. Is it the most recent post ye are talking about? Maybe she changed it!

Seeemm

Chatty Member
That’s exactly what she’ll tell a doctor. Just can’t lose weigh’ despite all the exercise…. conveniently omitting the calories she shovels into herself.
Will she actually pay?? Surely she can’t possibly get them gifted or an ad?

Lady Bug

VIP Member
My GP suggested Ozempic last time I was over. He hadn't seen me since pre COVID I think he was shocked at the size of me!! Anyway when I asked would it be covered under Drug Refund which would make it fairly reasonable per month he said he didn't think so. I didn't bother it seems like a last resort to me.