Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Didn’t someone confirm recently that Kips sisters think she’s vulnerable and feel sorry for her. That side must think she’s incapable.

I think (if she hasn’t done it already) Grease will start to leave them on their own and maintain Si is old enough to keep an eye. That’ll be the next parenting drama with her.

So from that potential POV it could become dangerous. I just feel she’d be the type.

Reactions: 5

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
It's only ozempic that has supply issues. Saxenda is easily got because its double the price. 250 to 300 for approx a months supply .

Not a hope grease will pay for that though 🤣

You can actually be prescribed the saxenda on webdoc.ie no need to even go to your gp

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Is is being prescribed and shame on the doctors for doing it, they have been asked to stop until supply chain is fixed.

Priority is to be givien to diabetic patients
I was in Nyc last week and it was advertised all over the subways! If they have it we will be next.

• Wow

Skinner

VIP Member
4 comments on the reelS. 1 of them here replying to someone been smart bit she's didn't realise.
20230507_213923.jpg

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Showing my age...but who remembers Nellie from Little House on the Prairie ...the image of Grace in her heartless (🤣) curls!

Oh she's gone the minute Sienna's ballet exam is over!!
Was it just me or did anyone else get the impression Grace didn’t watch her rehearsal today? But mentioned other parents came to watch. Or did I pick that up wrong?

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I’ve a lab and 2 cats.. the cats mess with him but never claws out etc .. they have been with him since kittens so maybe they are just more chilled/used to him .. and they are bitches when they want to be 🤷🏼‍♀️😳
Aren't we all 😅😆
Thanks for the reply!
Doesn't Kara sleep in their bedroom ? I wonder is the cat jealous ?

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
She absolutely has some form of 'reverse' body dysmorphia...
Sure look at the grid post of the greedy pig in town, then go to the video of her and Sienna. She is three times the size. She's 35, she should know how to dress herself by now!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’d say it’s filler that’s moved, she’d want to hope she’s none near her eyes if it’s migrating.

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
Will credit card come out or will we get a post of her
A) in a bikini saying she loves her body
B) crying say she is just a normal man and we only see a part of her day
(Despite her filming from the moment she wakes up)

Attachments

Reactions: 4