Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoniM

Can imagine her barking at poor Sienna every 5 minutes "eah".. then handing her a loaded spoon full of salmon mush and gravy. Holy mother of divine. This is actually quite distressing content.

Reactions: 33

FabulousDarling

I laughed when I read that they said they were shocked to see a boho event in Marbella when they arrived , yet the theme for last night was……… Boho and they all had the outfits 😅😅

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
She has to be trolling. She never gets out with her family? She's not long back from a fuckin holiday with her ma which I'm nearly sure she followed up with a night out with Mags.
A trip to Copenhagen at Xmas with them all followed by a night out with them all in some pub in Dublin. A night out with her ma for Jens birthday. A trip to Spain with her mam. A night out for mags birthday, another trip to bord gais with her mam in recent months. Holy crap, she’s really lost it

• Haha
It's laughable now, is it Naturium, Aveeno or Elizabeth Arden that's the best!? They'd sell their grannies for a euro. Brands still using influencers are actually damaging their own brands, as the trust is non existent now. As if anyone buys a product because someone on Instagram said they're 'obsessed' with it anymore. Of course they are while they're being paid. Then they're obsessed with the next brand paying them. This whole culture is so thick, and insulting to consumers. Side note: I'm sick of looking at her slathering stuff all over her cheeks.

• Heart

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Is she on drugs or something?? 🤔 "They don't get to do it very often" 😳 maybe she suffers from amnesia!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She just HAD to stay up and watch the film. Because she has no time at all beyond that to watch a movie.
Oh and an easy 9-5 to get up for in the morning.

My mum would do anything for me, but if I came on, able bodied and said she was coming up to help me weed my clusterfuck of a garden (which means Ann is doing it all), Id be mortified to tell 160k followers.

This is the same bitch who filmed her mum dragging the bins in, and her sister tidying her kitchen presses while she sat on her hole so its on brand for her.

freebie hater

Anyone else think the hen looks crap. All prancing around Dim fake smiles etc id rather cheese grate my nipples than be there

• Haha

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
The fact she says she went through “all that effort” for their dinner speaks volumes. It’s clear she doesn’t put in much effort for feeding them in general. It shouldn’t even cross your mind to record you making 2 meals for your kids on a Sunday.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
So selfish to expect people to shell out for a long weekend foreign Hen then a 3 day wedding? Who the fuck does she think she is. I would HATE to have friends like that. No body's who think they are celebrity's. So embarrassing.

• Heart

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I dont find it strange. The cost of it alone would be enough to turn me off and an acceptable reason to have to miss it even if it is her bestie and then add in the childcare aspect! Fuck that. I'm actually not hating Grace's outfits this weekend. Dom's are rank! What the fuck will the wedding be like 😂 I've missed this but is grace a bridesmaid?
My sister's hen was abroad to and I didn't go it was working out to much money 6 weeks before her wedding actually a lot of people didn't go I personally think it's ridiculous this going abroad for hens I couldn't dream of asking people to come to my hen if it was abroad

Reactions: 31

jazzbot

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing wrong with the caravan in Wexford, they'll have a ball, but I imagine Grace will find the funds for a few more gals trips before the summer is out
Given the circumstances here I do think there’s a problem. It’s fine if it’s a treat for them where she spends time with them but it’s not. Does kips even go? It’s not a family holiday. They’re dumped there with Anne to be babysat a lot of the time. It’s also so run of the mill to the kids it’s nothing different or special. Grease laying around if they’re lucky on the sofa watching Anne cook. Grace puts zero effort in, it’s not just about shelling out loads of money. She has no interest in her kids.

But she’s well able to indulge herself.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The not bringing the kids on holiday has absolutely nothing to do with money and all to do with the fact they don’t want to take them away.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Thread tirle suggestion- Morticia has arrived, in marbs for the rest, never a day off for Greasy, still flogging her women's best.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
How do her family not see some of the drivel she exposes about the family dynamics and tell her to stfu

also she does in her gee sing her kids lullabies. shes barley there to say hello to poor things yet alone do awind down at bed time and sing lullabies

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
She’s really been extremely quiet about this hens isn’t she 🤔🤔
Your girl is torn.

On one hand, getting away from the kids, ekkkk!
BUT
All the attention will all be on Dom 😭 nightmare! This is why she isn’t making a big fuss. She was in Penneys picking up fits though.

What’s a greasy girl to do?

• Haha