Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Very concerning content there. Essentially force feeding her kids food she’s openly admitted they do not like. That’s an express ticket to future food issues with her kids and then for her not to even eat it herself ?! The mind literally boggles

Reactions: 27

minimoan

God does she ever get fed up of the same look?... skimpy short dresses, 4 necklaces hanging off her, same stupid left arm on the hip, left toe pointing out like some irish dancing pro. She has zero imagination.

themongey

Chatty Member
And just on the caravan (which I agree the kids will have a ball, thankfully!) it’s just that she DOESNT EVEN WORK! There are plenty of people who struggle through the summer because they have a 9-5/6 and trying to manage everything and this lazy fat hole dumps her lovely kids to her pensioner mother and fucks off back home to get herself off watching the cat fuck the dog.

Just look at the volume of posts this week when she is back, will drop off a cliff again.

She’s a lazy good for nothing cunt

• Haha

JoniM

4 bed house and the kids all fecked into one room. One child on the floor. Grand if you're tight for space. No shade. But these selfish clowns have 2 rooms commandeered for themselves to fanny about in. My sister would reef me if I shamed her on insta for minding her child for a night?

jazzbot

VIP Member
Lighting candles at 11:30am with coffee.
Well deserved me time after her weekend of hell being a mother. Wrecked after force feeding her kids. She’ll spend most of today in bed.

Can’t wait to see the slutty dresses she bought today in penneys. So she can outshine Dom 🤣

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
Had to go into the Caroline Forans page to see what the event was ...she actually gives information...Grace really is another level of useless ...its just bizarre at this point ...

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
What's the big thing about the vape? 😅 It's not like she would have any impressionable teens following her that might want to copy her. Her target audience are grown adults. Don't get me wrong I hate vapes myself but don't see the big deal seeing her with one? She also has alcohol in her hand?

The editing of her photos is beyond a joke. Its a different person in the background of those stories than what she posts herself. I actually can't stand her
Thing is though, it shows how contradictory Grace is. Drinking hot chocolate for the soul, but inhaling chemicals, drinking clean alcohol free spirits from vogue and Spence but drinking alcohol like a fish. Soul foodie but eats fat laden food. Goes to the gym but goes to brunch more often than there are days in the week.
The vape is just the latest topping, no wonder she's breathless.
---
[

FishnChips

Chatty Member
All that effort?

As in the effort of making dinner for your children that most people do every 👏 single 👏 day 👏 ?

How anyone finds her relatable is absolutely beyond me

jazzbot

VIP Member
I see now why Greasy splashed the cash to go, means there’s no money to bring the kids anywhere again this year. Excuse for 2023 sorted.
Off to the caravan in Wexford 🫠

Dom is self absorbed selfish airhead. I thought it was nice at first she met someone after what happened but this carry on for attention is bad enough but expecting people to shell out for this, the 3 day shitshow wedding in 3 different venues plus a gift… she’s vile. And. a Dublin hen? You know some of these people sisters etc will feel they have to go. Too polite to decline. Of course dipshit Greasy is happy to pay so she can get away and drink her diddies in.

Reactions: 26
The family & friends need to put those 2 kids first rather than enabling Grace. She’s an adult, focus on them & their well-being. Why should everyone tiptoe around her, treating her like an overgrown baby. It’s absolutely sickening the carryon.

I’d never heard about Chris playing away before but wonder if that’s partially why he lets her get on the way she does, eg if she doesn’t get things her way, she turns the waterworks on, threatening to break up the family due to his actions? I’m sure a poster said before his parents are divorced & he wouldn’t want that for his kids? Whatever is going on in that household is fucked up. Those poor kids 😞

• Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I’m the last 3 weeks she’s RAVED abouh
L’occitane ( artic who? Artic howt!)
Aveeno and now..
Liz Arden

cop on To yourself sales gal Grace
Anyone following her needs a word with themselves

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
I’m not that mother that panders to my kids. They generally eat what’s put in front of them and yes they love most foods. I cook one dinner for all and we eat together. (Send medal guys I’m fucking amazing 🤣🤣🤣). But but but I have never ever force fed my kids. She is setting them up for a disaster with food if that’s the kind of parenting tack she is following. This can only further damage the relationship these kids have with her and with food in general. It should be an enjoyable time spent together.

I am actually upset seeing those screenshots yeve put up. She’s a shameful mother.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Have you seen the sister Sarah's stories of grace sitting with a puss on the boat?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's the video with the girl in black dancing to love knocks you down. Sooooo uploaded on purpose lol
She has a different colour vape in a vice grip in those stories!!! Wonder will she get the sister to do a durty delehe on dat

IMG_8162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

nervousshock

VIP Member
Her smack of reality is when she is struggling to walk, the onset of type 2 diabetes, the breakdown of her marriage, two older kids who will distance themselves and form lasting bonds with those who’ve reared them. Grace does not have a happy life, she is expanding like foam, she is getting more out of breath by the second, her mother is an elderly woman, there has already been rumors of Chris playing away before they even got married.

She is chasing pretty girl privilege like she sees Dom, Terri, Rosie getting. But her gluttony and lack of self awareness is only destroying her, and is driving an irreparable wedge between her and her children. You can’t miss what you’ve never had and they’ve never had a decent mother.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
If one of them sax lads came neeeaaar me I’d launch it
The neccckkkkk
That trend needs to die
I see people at them beach clubs and they are genuinely my idea of hell. I would never enjoy this experience. Standing around posing and or dancing in a bikini while your mates film you ?? Absolutely no thank you.

• Haha
Lighting candles at 11:30am with coffee.
Well deserved me time after her weekend of hell being a mother. Wrecked after force feeding her kids. She’ll spend most of today in bed.

Can’t wait to see the slutty dresses she bought today in penneys. So she can outshine Dom 🤣
There will ne'er a bra to be seen the entire weekend.

• Haha
  • Sick