Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Hold the fuck on here. Shes just openly admitted force feeding them food she previously said makes them gag then whips out a ready meal for herself. Did that just happen. Were they force fed all that pie? Is this honestly what she thinks good parenting is. If shes willing to broadcast that to thousands of people imagine what goes on behind closed doors

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Come on Grease we all know you didn't go to Penney's just to buy candles. Show us the growler grabbing, circulation stopping, four sizes too small shite you bought please and thanks!

• Haha

Suzeywoozey

Why are they in cowboy hats. I’m so confused they look like they all picked outfits blind folded in forever 21 in 1994.

• Haha
My Nanny use to make my Dad eat dinners he didn’t like and he’d have to sit there even it was hours later till it was gone and the dinner would be reheated and reheated. My Dad hadn’t a great appetite as a child and wasn’t a good eater, he’s in his seventies now and he still talks about it to this day it stayed with him.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lady Bug

VIP Member
All jokes aside imagine the hassle and stress of fucking themed outfits?? I'd be telling Dimbo to shove her boho vibes where the sun don't shine. The absolute notions of her. I'd actually laugh at this stage if Paddy is doing the dirty. She's that fucking self absorbed he could be riding someone in the next room and she'd be too busy with the phone in her hand to notice. And what is that dope doing wearing docs in a heatwave???

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Just looked at the marbs highlight- genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse🙈 sitting around a pool with a bunch of posers with a lad in playing a sax in your face. Hell on earth.

• Haha

Fashhunnn

Hilarious that all the stuff she reads about herself here the only thing that got in her head was the vape 😂

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
It's nothing to do with the caravan my kids have had holidays abroad and caravan stays here to and they loved it , it's the fact that she has no problem to spend it for her to go abroad she can well afford it but chooses not to bring her children , she only brought them away for few days to Portugal because it was paid for by the company
She never fails to shock me there is just no level to her selfishness.
The big hullabaloo she made about bringing them abroad in the winter for a few days videoing the kids to tell them they were going away you’d think there was a financial reason they hadn’t been on a family holiday but in reality their mother would rather keep the money to bring herself on yet another holiday abroad with her friends.
We all have choices and I hand on heart don’t know anyone else who would do that. Any normal mother would weigh up what can be done for the summer regarding holidays and it’s only Grace who would chose to take that from her children

Hahaha more Hobo than Boho
Omg I can’t stop laughing…that is a feast for the eyes, and not in a good way.
---
Elijah from the Amish community wants his hat back.

• Haha

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Dims stories does a pan around the boho festival. There are no other witches 🤣🤣

She just gets it wrong every single time. Everyone else is in white, linen, sandals and this one rocks up like an extra from a horror film

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing wrong with the caravan in Wexford, they'll have a ball, but I imagine Grace will find the funds for a few more gals trips before the summer is out
The only reason anyone comments on the caravan trips is because it’s another example of grace cheaping out, prioritising herself, taking advantage of her mother etc.

I cannot understand why she is not eating the Fish Pie with her kids. Also Hayden is 3 yrs. Sounds like she is force feeding him. My grandson is 18 months and he feeds himself. Slow but that is how they learn. Salmon is good for kids so I would eat with them and say Mammy likes it just try a little. Obviously she wants the kids to wolf down their food and be gone.
Was thinking this myself “had to feed Hayden or it would take twice as long”. No interest in letting the child develop a life skill, she’s no time for it cause it’s an inconvenience to her

curlysuetwenty2

I always wonder if one of us Gimme dahs are actually Jen or someone close to Grease who needs to come on here anonymously to vent.

Remember when a friend came on the time of st pats? Would totally understand them having an outlet.

Although it looks like Krispy Kreme’s sisters have joined in on the enabling lately leaving lick Arse comments. I’m sure Grease the foetus was on crying to them. Me loife is soooo hard 😭
That was me and we are certainly not in the same friend group anymore I can't stand to be near them they are all so toxic. As for kips sisters, they are a lovely bunch and think that Grace is vulnerable and she has manipulated them so much into their enabling her. She's an absolute narcissist. If doesn't go her way it doesn't happen, she throws tantrums like a toddler and cries and takes to the bed over the smallest things. The families rear those kids and unfortunately they think they are helping but what she really needs is to grow up andhave a short sharp smack of reality.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Your girl.
First single I got in years and this was the 1st thing I see when I go in the chipper
If the rumours are true Kips will have some Tik Tok young one bahhherrring his sausage the minute Barbie hits the sky.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Suggestion

Marbs with the Tallaghban before the kids woke, only flogging women’s best almost broke

• Haha
Reactions: 33