Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
She did not just openly admit to force feeding her children. She actually DID NOT just do that.

I hate her so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

jazzbot

VIP Member
Imagine if young Grace was force fed food she hated by Anne. She’d be on stories bawling over it saying shes got an ED and flashbacks.
---
Imagine this one roaring at you to eat. I'd have cried into my dinner
Not to get deep and off topic but this shit is pretty triggering for me. She’s making me want to drive to Tallagh and kick her bulb head in.

Reactions: 30

teeteebee

VIP Member
Got to catch up with vogue…. Sorry grace but where did you catch up with her??? What’s the purpose of the event??? Do your job 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Remember when she had to pretend for 6-8 months that she was zen and Buddha like and was into cacao, bowl banging, sunrises and yoga literally ALL because she wanted that rank Boho style wedding dress and needed it to fit her life
😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
They are such a gang of losers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Dominique needs to get herself a life seriously the cut of her going around with her white wifey tacky outfits you’d swear by the tack they were in their teens. It’s like she went online and purchased everything white and monogrammed to bring as much attention to herself as possible it’s pathetic.
They want hens and weddings for the gram and the actual marriage is an after thought

Reactions: 28

Loki

I’d say Jens journey, Deneez and Niamh (despite her declaration) are counting their lucky stars and money this weekend that they’re not on that hen. It looks absolutely and utterly shite.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I gotta be honest... I just don't like this narrative of ... it's weird Jen isn't there.. if she was a good friend she would be there...
( this applies to real life and also this situation)

Dom has decided to get married. She decided to have a 3 / 4 day abroad hen on a bank holiday weekend including beach clubs and shite festivals. No doubt there will be a Dublin leg of this too. Then there's the 3 day wedding across 3 different venues.
Why should friends feel under pressure and obligated to go to these events if they don't have this kind of spare cash at their disposal? And let's be honest most of us wouldn't. If Dom was a good friend she would realise these type of weekends are out of reach for most people.
I think it's more that I haven't seen Dom comment on any recent posts of Jen's or a congratulations on her book. Could be wrong of course.
But if there isn't anything up and Jen just didn't go because its simply alot to ask of anyone to go abroad for a hens let alone a single Mum and also expect people to go to an Irish hens and then also go to an over the top 3/4 venue wedding that is completely understandable. Like tbh Dom is carrying on like some kind of celeb. I genuinely thought after what happened her last engagement/wedding she'd be low key but she's gone to the other end of the show off insta spectrum.
I think most people would pass up on one of Dom's many many celebrations for herself but as we all know Grace is not like most people.

Fashhunnn

Gobshite this one. Is it normal to have to refill a 6 year olds spoon for them? I don't think so grace take a fucking hint they don't like it.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Watching their hen party stories reminds me that I’m glad I don’t have anyone in my life who thinks they are influencers!

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
She has to be trolling. She never gets out with her family? She's not long back from a fuckin holiday with her ma which I'm nearly sure she followed up with a night out with Mags.

JoniM

"So that should be intetesting"... eh you've 4 kids going to a play centre? What's the problem hun? She's absolutely fumin she has to mind the 4 of them.. she just has no warmth in her for the kids. Its one bloody afternoon??

Reactions: 27

Pepea

She is a c*nt but the kids didn't eat that dinner. She thinks she sounds great saying that when in fact she is just looking like a c*nt. I'm sorry but the kids look exhausted and undernourished most of the time, they are not eating salmon and a mountain of veg for dinner. Like someone else said she ate that herself and the curry was for Chris. She is a bizzare individual and her family and friends really need to kick her in the gee.

• Haha
Reactions: 27