Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday vibes = showing us a quarter of the portion you actually eat?

OI’m de baddest of dem all 🎹 🎶 🥓🍟🥐🍔🧁 and gimme dah choc lit 🍫🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does someone who not only doesn’t work and has more naps than a toddler (she also doesn’t lift a greasy finger at home), need so much coffee and caffeine?

oh sorry it must be one of her voibez I just don’t get.

Ah heee-yer it’s a voibe! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is this constant hand under the chin sh#te about?? And aye make your kids some crap looking waffles to make yourself feel better for going out and leaving them again whilst you fanny about doing whatever pleases you. F#ck me I'm a single mum and I hate when my kids go to their dad's, she is missing out on the best years of their little lives. Poor kids will look back and wonder why she never put the energy into them.
She’s hiding her double chin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does someone who not only doesn’t work and has more naps than a toddler (she also doesn’t lift a greasy finger at home), need so much coffee and caffeine?

I can't stop laughing at this I never thought of it before but yes why does such a lazy individual need so much coffee 😂 and coffee machines 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, you need to have a nap in there after a temper tantrum to make it a real vibe
Oh forgoh bout that , and I’m gonna stomp my foot to like a river 🫨🫨 oh and fall asleep at the table 😂 #monday vibez # baddest witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her page is just a feeders page now.
Food food and more food and maybe show off the result of all the food in the bet on WB gear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't stop laughing at this I never thought of it before but yes why does such a lazy individual need so much coffee 😂 and coffee machines 😅
Remember - as your girl said herself, “one can never have too many coffee machines, am I right?” 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She's absolutely bound to be on soon giving out about her 'trolls' (i.e. anyone who doesn't blow smoke up her a$$!)
But in all seriousness, what is her page now? She has no direction, can't put an Ad together and has absolutely no loyalty to any brand - "obsessed" with every brand stupid enough to pay her.

It got me thinking (when she was back on the seed / planting / gardening 'vibe).... has she ever stuck / seen anything through?
Vibrating chair? No update. Fat freezing? No update. Run club? No update. St. Pat's? No update. Chickens? No update.
There must be atleast 20 more examples!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Cinemas, brunches, lunches with Ann
Gym sessions and coffees are all part of me plan
Girls nights and family nights, weighted blankets and me phone
Me times important I love being alone
I parent me kids like I'm up in the courts
Looking for less access in my women's best shorts
Stomping and munching or miming a song
I wonder did Kips ever find me black thong
5 holidays a year and none for the kids
Won't be long before me marriage hits the proverbial skids
But I'm filling me cup and that's the most important thing
Parent me kids? I will in me 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
The Gimme Dahs better just shut up shop right now and retire from our handy 9-5 jobs.... she's trolling herself at this stage. The sad git.

Reactions: 13
Is that the entire content for the day 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ says the wan who films and edits all day to Lucy Kennedy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mmmmmm I reckon she’s got a permanent hangover!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.