Faces By Grace #9 Covid symptoms, panic attacks & wine, get her a sitter and she'll be fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that much of a absolute witch! She lies to her followers daily, she loses weight eating pure shite, anything she claims to “try” she does it once and gives up. She’s an absolute fake! Blowing smoke up zen Jens hole, an interior designer in the making... pity she couldn’t put the time and attention into her KIDS. Had to put that in caps seen as she forgets she has 2. The Orlaith comments were so disgraceful and once pulled up on these things it’s back to the ME ME ME bleeping posts. Dominique should drop the dead weight, she’s after getting rid of one hole FBG has to go!! That is the most c*ntish thing I have ever seen someone do in my life. Some friend / bridesmaid she is!! There’s no apology that could make me forgive that person if it was me! Times up Grace, we are all fed up with you and your car crash antics
Imagine that was meant to be your bridesmaid and they actually did that to you? How could you not just hate that person forever. Mind you Dom probably didn’t see the wedding stuff grace had up because she wasn’t on Instagram for the last few weeks. Hope one of their other friends seen it and tell her. I wouldn’t want that witch anywhere in my circle of friends.

Reactions: 21
She has to be because the amount she has blocked and tha amount that have unfollowed would be bringing her following way down and she can't have that
I’m not fully sure but I think the reason they are quick to block is that you are still following them, so it doesn’t come off their numbers but you can’t see their content.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Got the long awaited block for liking a comment under her pic ladies. Is there an initiation to join the club?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Got the long awaited block for liking a comment under her pic ladies. Is there an initiation to join the club?
Ive been blocked on about four accounts by Grace now 😂😂 you need to pledge your allegiance to the sacred sisterhood of tattle and promise to without our values of calling out fake weight loss, narcissism and flogging tat. If you drink oat milk your out of the club 😂😂[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ive been blocked on about four accounts by Grace now 😂😂 you need to pledge your allegiance to the sacred sisterhood of tattle and promise to without our values of calling out fake weight loss, narcissism and flogging tat. If you drink oat milk your out of the club 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂😂

Ive been blocked on about four accounts by Grace now 😂😂 you need to pledge your allegiance to the sacred sisterhood of tattle and promise to without our values of calling out fake weight loss, narcissism and flogging tat. If you drink oat milk your out of the club 😂😂
[/QUOTE]

Or if you shove candles up your arse... I mean in your ears... #zen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
we will accept you into our sacred space now but first you must confirm the following :
You drink only oat milk
You have a bike called Nelly
You must have thrush either in your vag or your mouth
You must be able to lose a stone a week whilst eating free pizza,sweets and other shite.

email proof of the above to :
[email protected]/forestfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s not “oat” milk ladies .... it’s “oah” 🤪😂

And I just showed my husband her Instagram and his reply was “She’s a useless piece of excuse”
Is he worthy of joining 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she has a personality disorder of some kind. She seems to lack empathy.
A soci
It’s not “oat” milk ladies .... it’s “oah” 🤪😂

And I just showed my husband her Instagram and his reply was “She’s a useless piece of excuse”
Is he worthy of joining 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
He can sit with us but remind him on Wednesdays we wear pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's very quite on the gram!!! Or can I just not see you story's🤔 maybe am blocked too🤞

Reactions: 9
Imagine that was meant to be your bridesmaid and they actually did that to you? How could you not just hate that person forever. Mind you Dom probably didn’t see the wedding stuff grace had up because she wasn’t on Instagram for the last few weeks. Hope one of their other friends seen it and tell her. I wouldn’t want that witch anywhere in my circle of friends.
Fill me in I’ve been offline all weekend.,.. pump me full of that gossip nectar what happened with her and Dom

Fill me in I’ve been offline all weekend.,.. pump me full of that gossip nectar what happened with her and Dom
Dominiques wedding is off, he has been cheating on her with a fellow guard apparently. Grace was sharing all things wedding while her 'bestie' was going through this.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's probably going to say that her anxiehee was awful and it gets attention away from her friend Dominique.

Reactions: 11
And there’s me on tenterhooks all morning waiting a Nespresso chewtorial or Nellie getting out for a spin since her one time appearance 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dominiques wedding is off, he has been cheating on her with a fellow guard apparently. Grace was sharing all things wedding while her 'bestie' was going through this.
She’s a narcissist sure she’d never see why that would be upsetting to Dominique. That’s awful the poor girl must be devastated... men are rats

Reactions: 6
And there’s me on tenterhooks all morning waiting a Nespresso chewtorial or Nellie getting out for a spin since her one time appearance 🥴
Probably needs to take some time offline to eat all those American sweets she was gifted! Not to worry the magic mirror will be back later with even more weight loss after them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.