Faces By Grace #9 Covid symptoms, panic attacks & wine, get her a sitter and she'll be fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha thanks I have a keen eye !
But what the duck was that girl at it doesn’t make sense so she set up a fake insta pretending to be a Spanish dude or some tit and then came here to post about it pretending it wasn’t her like wtf 🤯
I worry for the human race. Between stuff like that and influencer culture in general never mind everything else going on in the world 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely sad for poor Dominique, she seems like a lovely girl. I’ve chatted her on insta a few times and she seems lovely. Her post today about it being discussed so publicly must be about tattle? Not seen anything negative said or anyone hungry for gossip. Everyone has been genuinely sympathetic and hoped the rumours weren’t true. Unfortunately news travels fast and bad news travels faster so it’s no surprise it was made public so quickly.
getting back to cunty grace- how the actual duck could you go on insta bragging about wedding plans and hair trials and two of your ‘best’ friends had their weddings cancelled for such awful reasons. she really is The most awful human being. I wish the tallaght posse would drop her because she isn’t A friend at all.

She could have done them and said nothing on insta. What an a absolute bleep.
It was all over Facebook groups as well - on here it was genuinely sympathetic so it prob isn't here she's talking bout

Reactions: 2
Imagine being that much of a absolute witch! She lies to her followers daily, she loses weight eating pure shite, anything she claims to “try” she does it once and gives up. She’s an absolute fake! Blowing smoke up zen Jens hole, an interior designer in the making... pity she couldn’t put the time and attention into her KIDS. Had to put that in caps seen as she forgets she has 2. The Orlaith comments were so disgraceful and once pulled up on these things it’s back to the ME ME ME bleeping posts. Dominique should drop the dead weight, she’s after getting rid of one hole FBG has to go!! That is the most c*ntish thing I have ever seen someone do in my life. Some friend / bridesmaid she is!! There’s no apology that could make me forgive that person if it was me! Times up Grace, we are all fed up with you and your car crash antics

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haha thanks I have a keen eye !
But what the duck was that girl at it doesn’t make sense so she set up a fake insta pretending to be a Spanish dude or some tit and then came here to post about it pretending it wasn’t her like wtf 🤯
People are nuts ha

Reactions: 1
Hang on now, I was out most of the afternoon and only catching up properly. Was the Spanish account Grace???

“When I heard the news about Dom I got out of bed even though it was my me time to go and give Krispy Chips a cuddle. He wasn’t happy being disturbed while playing xbox, but I just appreciate him soOoOo much”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
grace is clearly mentally unwell
I don’t think she is mentally unwell at all. I do think she is extremely selfish and that shows in how she treats the people around her. How she acted in the days after Dominique found out her bad news proves that Grace is a narcissistic witch who really couldn’t give a tit about anybody else. Grace really is a crappy person. I would like to think that maybe she could change but she never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think it was dead weird to post a picture of yourself in your wedding dress for a wedding that’s cancelled. Like it’s a tad Mrs Havisham.. I can’t understand why you’d do that. Yer man is most likely a creep, so it won’t make him think twice. It’s just screams cringe to me.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion : Unfollow Grace or be booted off tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: When bad things happen to people you know, make it about you so your head can grow

• Haha
Reactions: 100
Anyone else think it was dead weird to post a picture of yourself in your wedding dress for a wedding that’s cancelled. Like it’s a tad Mrs Havisham.. I can’t understand why you’d do that. Yer man is most likely a creep, so it won’t make him think twice. It’s just screams cringe to me.
Ah no I suppose like she’s not going to ever use that dress again down the line - it probably means a lot to her (like all our wedding dresses did to us) and this is her only means of sharing it . Maybe right now she’s thinking she would never again even date a guy let alone get engaged or pick a dress out.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Ah no I suppose like she’s not going to ever use that dress again down the line - it probably means a lot to her (like all our wedding dresses did to us) and this is her only means of sharing it . Maybe right now she’s thinking she would never again even date a guy let alone get engaged or pick a dress out.
I agree. She's probably in a really dark place. My heart breaks for her.

Reactions: 12
She was probably just so excited to wear it and felt the dress deserved to be seen for at least one picture 😭 My heart honestly breaks for her its just horrific. How can men be so cruel?

Reactions: 18
I agree. She's probably in a really dark place. My heart breaks for her.

My heart breaks for her and also for the unknown that she doesn’t know yet. I haven’t had this experience of being left cheated on etc but I’ve sat across from a doctor to be told we would never have children. And luckily we have had ivf and we have found other ways etc. But I remember that point in time and feeling like nothing else mattered because I had lost something I had dreamt about and wanted for so long. I wish I could just transport her even a year from now just so she can see that she will be ok. She will actually probably be better in fact, in time. But it’s so hard for her at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.