Faces By Grace #9 Covid symptoms, panic attacks & wine, get her a sitter and she'll be fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been calling out influencers and the likes over the past while. I'm sure he'd love to call out buying followers.
He detests them looking for freebies and spacial treatment.
I’d like to see him call her out for letting down the book girl! What an absolute low life to seek her out, agree to do it and then push it back twice and now ignore the girl. That’s disgraceful. I don’t know why I’m so bothered by that considering all the other tit she’s done but she’s just used that girl and cast her aside as it’s no longer relevant.

Reactions: 11
Ah we need BU!!!
Tattlesie needs to massively up their game! She should be called out on all this bullshit! She keeps doing shady stuff because she gets away with it, absolutely no consequences for her actions! There’s nobody around like there used to be who has the balls to pull people up x

Reactions: 13
I follow a thread here on a UK influencer who photoshops her videos and photos, doesn't declare ads etc and one of the posters set up an Instagram just to call her out on her shady stuff.

Reactions: 3
I’d like to see him call her out for letting down the book girl! What an absolute low life to seek her out, agree to do it and then push it back twice and now ignore the girl. That’s disgraceful. I don’t know why I’m so bothered by that considering all the other tit she’s done but she’s just used that girl and cast her aside as it’s no longer relevant.
I'm annoyed because the girl is such a lovely woman with a fantastic page

Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s offline Cos she is frantically reading the entire book this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grace has been consistently losing followers every day for the last few months, however when her follower count on Instagram drops to 175k there is alway a sudden jump in over 100 followers a day. Same thing happened today as she went back from 176k to 175k. If you watch social blade it's very obvious. Not sure what her problem is being at 175k but the following is very obviously bought.
Thats actually really sad... back to the era of MUF and BU calling her out constantly for buying followers..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thats actually really sad... back to the era of MUF and BU calling her out constantly for buying followers..
You'd think she'd be a bit more clever about it - like buy some followers after putting up an IGTV or a cluster of posts. Gracie poo ain't the smartest drawer in the picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.