Faces By Grace #9 Covid symptoms, panic attacks & wine, get her a sitter and she'll be fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take your point about being devastated.
Just seems like such a raw thing to share publicly.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think it’s weird that Graces comment on Dom’s post had like 500 likes? It just seems a bit strange considering every other comment is in double digits!

She’s obviously been back at her purse purchasing more fake followers! An extra 125 today.. as-bleeping-if! Little Ms Predictable!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just when you think grace cant shock you anymore... that stuff with orlaith was quite shocking.... then this comes out... poor Dominique... I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'd hate grace to be my pal.... yes grace can still plan her wedding... but when her pal was going thru that awful break up and the wedding cancelled... grace publicly posts about hair and make up trials and wedding planning etc... nah... shes a horrible person.... ugh
Was hoping this was not true but the day the rumours came out (which according to Dominiques post was just days after she found out) she was 100% going on about her wedding makeup trial-in fact her posts got very wedding themed over that week. It would be different if she was getting married in a few months but it’s a whole year away. There’s been little talk about her wedding since so why then? What’s the need, guaranteed she will have other makeup trials in the next year so why then? She really does love showing off and having a leg up over others even her friends

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think it was dead weird to post a picture of yourself in your wedding dress for a wedding that’s cancelled. Like it’s a tad Mrs Havisham.. I can’t understand why you’d do that. Yer man is most likely a creep, so it won’t make him think twice. It’s just screams cringe to me.
I don't think it was cringe at all.
I think it really drove home the point that she is a broken hearted ex bride.

It was probably also directed at him and whoever he cheated with.

Reactions: 36
Does anyone think it’s weird that Graces comment on Dom’s post had like 500 likes? It just seems a bit strange considering every other comment is in double digits!

She’s obviously been back at her purse purchasing more fake followers! An extra 125 today.. as-bleeping-if! Little Ms Predictable!
Very strange ...🤔

Reactions: 7
So the rumours about one of Graces best friends are true, this means she was flaunting her hair and makeup trials when her best friend is/was going through the worst time of her life... grace is an absolute piece of tit....
Awful, the poor girl

Reactions: 5
Actually disgusted today. My heart is broke for Dominique. I'm pretty sure it was the same day the rumours started about Dom that grace was at her hair trial. And I've never seen more wedding stuff out of her than I have since then. Her guest book shite, she even shared pics of dresses saying she couldn't waih to try dress on next month. It's not right. Shes an absolute weapon.
For someone who knocks about 6 posts worth of "contenh" out of one video over the space of a week or more, she easily could've held off on posting about her hair and make up trial until a later date.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Little content in the last 24hrs and a huge jump in followers overnight after her Orlaith disaster- damage control for her brands?? Disgusting...🤬
How is this possible... so so many people commented 5that night about orlaith... so many said they unfollowed..so many said they were done... then the going to the square while sick...then this with Dominique... but yet she still has 175k and is getting more followers.. load of bollox of you ask me

Reactions: 13
Little content in the last 24hrs and a huge jump in followers overnight after her Orlaith disaster- damage control for her brands?? Disgusting...🤬
I don’t believe those figures at all, although the comments under her ‘transformation’ pic ppl do genuinely believe she’s doing it all with just a little oat milk and not photoshop 😂
How is this possible... so so many people commented 5that night about orlaith... so many said they unfollowed..so many said they were done... then the going to the square while sick...then this with Dominique... but yet she still has 175k and is getting more followers.. load of bollox of you ask me
anyone she blocked who would have been following her wouldn’t count and who’s to know she could be buying small amounts of followers daily so then the actual figure that unfollowed may not be the true figure if she bought some the same day.

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: What's me secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.