Faces By Grace #9 Covid symptoms, panic attacks & wine, get her a sitter and she'll be fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Title courtesy of @Hansnomesmans with 109 likes! 😮 (shortened slightly to fit)

Please can someone do a recap of the previous thread? There was so much discussed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread. Title courtesy of @Hansnomesmans with 109 likes! 😮 (shortened slightly to fit)

Please can someone do a recap of the previous thread? There was so much discussed!!
I don’t think anyone can keep up anymore. These threads are 3 days of content MAX! Although the content is very samey! So Is it safe to say...
Grace hasn’t taken her Nellie on any more adventures. She reads twice a day now but not for the book club! She is well educated on her anxiety, she’s had it 15 years lads! Never had a handle on it! She went to the Square AGAIN and showed us nothing except she washed her hands and wore a mask! She cooked some frozen veggies! She had symptoms of Covid but it was DEFINITELY NOT Covid but she needed minding by Mags for her head cold which reminds me she got some free Sketchers for the fambam whilst having said headcold! She hasn’t been on about Zen in the last few days which I’m particularly grateful for! Her magic mirror is still working well. She did a hair tutorial and the before was better than the after and we’ve been starved of some plant updates for a while! I think that’s all from the last three days! Oh and there was something about a competition that she announced that she took down and when it was mentioned here she took it out from the archives! So Hiya Grace! 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You know someone said it. She treats her page like she did when she started out. Just having chat with the gals. She hasnt moved on and upped her game at all. If she didnt have kids or the house what would be her content? I know she is doing hair and some tan now but she hasnt for ages. I dont know...she just wanted the easy ride and didn't do the work and now shes trying to catch up because its noticeable now that she wasnt doing a thing to get ad and collab etc. And if she is a content creator wouldn't she want to be doing more of the filming of products and herself? I would have said I feel sorry for her but I don't she did this herself. She got a big following quickly and sat back and said that's it job done. She has lost 7k followers this year. Her page hasn't grown in a couple of years and then you see rosie 330k plus i think. Its must stick in her craw all the collabs gets with sue etc. But she wont work for it.

Reactions: 13
Shes also definitely still buying followers.. after she dropped 100 followers in one day, up 19 the next day and 31 two days later? Not a hope was that organic
I checked that this morning. There's no way she's not buying followers. I'd love her to be called out.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she still has that many followers 😱 Who are they and why are they still watching . Her Conten is like watching paint dry

Reactions: 9
Im always amazed when people post here saying, "finally I had to unfollow Grace, I couldn't take it anymore".

You can watch all her stories/see all her "contenh" without following her. Following her is allowing her to keep numbers up and get all the free stuff that she does not deserve. Unfollow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Im always amazed when people post here saying, "finally I had to unfollow Grace, I couldn't take it anymore".

You can watch all her stories/see all her "contenh" without following her. Following her is allowing her to keep numbers up and get all the free stuff that she does not deserve. Unfollow her.
Sing it Girl. I've been saying the same for an age. UNFOLLOW, she'll never put her page on private so you can still have a nose for a good laugh and cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know someone said it. She treats her page like she did when she started out. Just having chat with the gals. She hasnt moved on and upped her game at all. If she didnt have kids or the house what would be her content? I know she is doing hair and some tan now but she hasnt for ages. I dont know...she just wanted the easy ride and didn't do the work and now shes trying to catch up because its noticeable now that she wasnt doing a thing to get ad and collab etc. And if she is a content creator wouldn't she want to be doing more of the filming of products and herself? I would have said I feel sorry for her but I don't she did this herself. She got a big following quickly and sat back and said that's it job done. She has lost 7k followers this year. Her page hasn't grown in a couple of years and then you see rosie 330k plus i think. Its must stick in her craw all the collabs gets with sue etc. But she wont work for it.
Ye you look at Rosie con page and it's a breath of fresh air, I get she is an 'influencer' like all the rest but she has grown so much, her style has grown, and she also has 2 kids, her page looks so much better and her interior beauty make up everything is so so so 'in' and stylish, then you see Grace and she is just a lazy whingy mess in the corner, and I don't feel one bit sorry for her either, it's ALL her own doing for being a selfish spoilt lazy brat who cannot take an ounce of criticism, and is just on a pity party for the last 5 years, shes gone

Reactions: 24
Ye you look at Rosie con page and it's a breath of fresh air, I get she is an 'influencer' like all the rest but she has grown so much, her style has grown, and she also has 2 kids, her page looks so much better and her interior beauty make up everything is so so so 'in' and stylish, then you see Grace and she is just a lazy whingy mess in the corner, and I don't feel one bit sorry for her either, it's ALL her own doing for being a selfish spoilt lazy brat who cannot take an ounce of criticism, and is just on a pity party for the last 5 years, shes gone
Slightly off topic but that phrase 'breath of fresh air' is nearly up there with 'women should be building each other up' 🤪🤪🤪 for nails along a blackboard annoying for me!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Rachel is what Grace was 2 years ago. The shopping channel. No hate towards her but eventually sympathy will dry up and people will get bored and turn on her
Yes, I feel the last 2 weeks has been a shopping and Mrs Hinch channel with Rachel.

Reactions: 13
The mask friendly makeup tutorial was bleeping hilarious. Who cares like. Has anyone changed their make up routines over a mask? I haven’t anyway.. duck off Grace. Worst MUA I have ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.