Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

New thread suggestion: What's me secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145
Heres my lil poem grace...

Grace grace grace,
you are an utter disgrace.
I'm sorry for being so blunt,
But you are the ultimate cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Hansnomesmans

Fuck it I’m banging out another early thread suggestion after the success of my last one😂

Lost a stone eating burgers and fries, pity your videos in the square don’t support your lies 👃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Cupcake queenie

I am sick to my stomach, how can someone be so tone deaf and insensitive, that poor family dealing with hell and grace posting about it on her grid with her healthy baby in her arms, there is something seriously wrong with her if she genuinely didn't think twice about how insanely wrong that post is, how can she not get it?????
She must have some sort of problem that she is so un self aware like she has used someone else's pure grief to play on her own benefits or something I can't even explain it but it hit a nerve with me and none of the other bloggers are even commenting or liking it
She needs to get off Instagram she is a very self centered, self obsessed lazy bitch how can she not see that she is totally rubbing it in someone's else's face that she is so lucky to have a healthy perfect child
And also does she not have two children like WTF hope sienna doesn't have to read this when she is older

The only thing I can think to compare it is a few years ago my friends mum died on Xmas eve, we were all heartbroken and none of our friendship group posted anything Xmas day, like we usually would have family pics etc but it would be like posting a pic of me and my mum saying how lucky I am to still have her the day after my best friends mum died....
Some people are unbelivable, my son was killed in a crash, and one of his class mates mams came to the wake the next day and told me how when she heard my child was pronounced dead, she went to her sons room to hug him😤😤😤 what do you say to that? "Oh im so glad you could do that" NOT!!! like anyone needs to hear that shite💩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So the rumours about one of Graces best friends are true, this means she was flaunting her hair and makeup trials when her best friend is/was going through the worst time of her life... grace is an absolute piece of shit....
I'm sorry in advance for what I'm about to say... but grace mongey... you are a disgusting bitch... to post and flaunt about your poxy wedding all over ur Instagram while your close friend was going thru that.. absolute CUNT ... (sorry ma)

Omg, crusty krips is still on the dole, saw him the other day collecting the dole at the post office in citywest. Wtf with the spanish post on her insta account, i know a little spanish but jaysus whats that about, its all prasing her and how beautifull and great she is 🤢 load of crap if you ask me!! Probably grace of krusty krisp writing that crap about herself 🤣🤣 there are a good few of them and it mentions tatle.life and it actually refers to a post made on tattle "real account" wtf girls, you think grace knows about tattle. Well if she does she should have a reallity check 🙂 she is 100% fake just marketing anything and everything. She went shopping to the square and it was basically just her eating dounuts and nandos. 175k followers dont know how!!
You are that person who posted... you forgot to erase your insta pic bottom right... 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Jellybb

VIP Member
Is it just me or are any of you guys going out of your way to avoid anything that she or any other bloggers is advertising?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
“When I heard the news about Dom I got out of bed even though it was my me time to go and give Krispy Chips a cuddle. He wasn’t happy being disturbed while playing xbox, but I just appreciate him soOoOo much”

• Haha
Reactions: 52

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
New thread. Title courtesy of @Hansnomesmans with 109 likes! 😮 (shortened slightly to fit)

Please can someone do a recap of the previous thread? There was so much discussed!!
I don’t think anyone can keep up anymore. These threads are 3 days of content MAX! Although the content is very samey! So Is it safe to say...
Grace hasn’t taken her Nellie on any more adventures. She reads twice a day now but not for the book club! She is well educated on her anxiety, she’s had it 15 years lads! Never had a handle on it! She went to the Square AGAIN and showed us nothing except she washed her hands and wore a mask! She cooked some frozen veggies! She had symptoms of Covid but it was DEFINITELY NOT Covid but she needed minding by Mags for her head cold which reminds me she got some free Sketchers for the fambam whilst having said headcold! She hasn’t been on about Zen in the last few days which I’m particularly grateful for! Her magic mirror is still working well. She did a hair tutorial and the before was better than the after and we’ve been starved of some plant updates for a while! I think that’s all from the last three days! Oh and there was something about a competition that she announced that she took down and when it was mentioned here she took it out from the archives! So Hiya Grace! 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Cupcake queenie

Sorry to hear about your dad. I just don’t understand either. Her thought went straight to the worst possible outcome from it? All Orlaith posted was about the child’s diagnosis, nothing further. Who is Grace to put stories up talking about losing a child?! It’s very ironic how she’s been spewing out all the “positive vibes shite and attracting positive energy” for the last 4 weeks but can’t seem to do so for someone In a situation who needs encouragement sent her way?!
I have to say, im no troll, but i almost chewed my hands off today to stop myself messaging Grace a very angry pm.... she had no right to share that ladys story... NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING is more annoying than a parent going through utter hell is hearing "shes so strong" as a mam who lost my only child, i do NOT want to hear the likes of Grace, who wouldnt know a real problem, depression, or anxiety if it bit her on the arse.... there is no choice but to carry on when your at your lowest, its go on or give in... the bullshit Grace moans about is less than trivial, and people going through torture wont want Graces fake pity😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Jennymac

VIP Member
I was disgusted tonight looking at her stories and post, how dare she, my husband was diagnosed 2 years ago with cancer he had surgery and chemo and it was horrific when they tell you that word, we only told immediate family and no one else because we didnt want to hear other people stories, also the minute people find out they have you written off, and the way she spoke about that child was the exact reason we didnt tell people . That poor mother having to listen to that shite about people loosing people to cancer how she could not imagine loosing a child how fucking dare she that child is alive he has a life and will get through this . That's is the way we got through it , my husband is in remission and looking at her stories I am so fucking angry and if someone said those things about my husband or put a post on Instagram I would have been devastated adding to that poor mothers despair as it is, sorry for my language I am so fucking angry, how dare she

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MrsGahan

VIP Member
She is beyond insensitive!! Talking about people dying of cancer and how she can’t imagine the pain of losing a young child to cancer. From what I’ve read the child has just been diagnosed, surely she should be offering positivity, or better still say nothing 😡

Reactions: 43

Mona86

VIP Member
Anyone else think it was dead weird to post a picture of yourself in your wedding dress for a wedding that’s cancelled. Like it’s a tad Mrs Havisham.. I can’t understand why you’d do that. Yer man is most likely a creep, so it won’t make him think twice. It’s just screams cringe to me.
Ah no I suppose like she’s not going to ever use that dress again down the line - it probably means a lot to her (like all our wedding dresses did to us) and this is her only means of sharing it . Maybe right now she’s thinking she would never again even date a guy let alone get engaged or pick a dress out.

• Sad

DailyGlitter

Im always amazed when people post here saying, "finally I had to unfollow Grace, I couldn't take it anymore".

You can watch all her stories/see all her "contenh" without following her. Following her is allowing her to keep numbers up and get all the free stuff that she does not deserve. Unfollow her.

• Heart