Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Liam is a trainer, his deadlifts are shocking, he doesn’t fully extend at the top of each deadlift, but that doesn’t matter, as long as he gets them done fast that’s all that matters! 🙄

Reactions: 6
No invite to luggwoods yesterday with all the other sheep! Maybe she's going soon and will tell us all about it after Easter 😀 Half of the insta huns that got #invited didn't even declare it on their stories! Is that still a thing?

Reactions: 7
this doesn’t even include that they are doing the legal wedding during the week leading up the wedding so his family will probably have to come up for that too.
Her daddy is probably paying for the whole lot #princessdimdim

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what happened yesterday was.

Chris was either working or it wasn't his day to have the kids. She wasn't booked in to the gym thing hence she didn't have a partner.
She threw a tantrum because she couldn't go so Anne took Hayden and she brought Sienna along last minute.

Everything has to be about her and her needs. Always.
Is the gym even insured to have children there ?!

Reactions: 28
The shite in her living room is giving me anxieheee. How many baskets does your girl need?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the actual chaos of the lifting and the rowing and Sienna standing by watching??
so bleeping weird

Reactions: 18
Jen joking about technique. Honey, reps/meters mean nothing if you put your neck/back out trying to do more. Your gym shouldn't be encouraging it. Reputable gyms and trainers are always focused on tecnique even if it means slower movement and grace doing it again after her last back palarva... its joke.

And yeah sienna standing around watching it..wtf like?? I'm all for kids knowing about exercises and fitness but it didn't look kid friendly at all

Reactions: 20
Jen joking about technique. Honey, reps/meters mean nothing if you put your neck/back out trying to do more. Your gym shouldn't be encouraging it. Reputable gyms and trainers are always focused on tecnique even if it means slower movement and grace doing it again after her last back palarva... its joke.

And yeah sienna standing around watching it..wtf like?? I'm all for kids knowing about exercises and fitness but it didn't look kid friendly at all
‘Technique went out the window after 500m’, ha, as if technique was ever there to begin with! 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I thought the same and not a place for a child she must have been bore out of her Brains.
as bored and confused about where she was then the rest of us are. Why in the name of god would you bring a child that age to the gym. Sad thing is she was probably delighted to be spending any time with her mother even though Grace was on machines and away lifting weights.

Reactions: 10
I was listening to a podcast where a musician was going through their childhood and how music was so important.

He was talking about how his Dad had no time for him and ignored him. Would call him stupid all the time. Threaten him about what to say in school and had him making up lies about what he did on the weekend with his family/Dad as he got older. This guy was still so desperate he said he’d literally plonk himself next to his Dad on Sundays as he worked away with his non kid friendly activities. He said as an adult he still remembers clearly how he felt, sitting there in silence watching his Dad, hoping he’ll talk to me and include me. Craving his attention.

As he became famous his Dad became extremely jealous and no surprise this guy hates his Dad.

reminded me of Grease and Si yesterday and everyday 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.