Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rowing 😱😱😱😱😱😱
The gym should be ashamed of that!! Her neck and back!!. This is what's wrong with these training days in a nutshell. Technique out the window.

Any reputable gym teaches technique over quantity.

Bunch of clowns should be closed down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The gym should be ashamed of that!! Her neck and back!!. This is what's wrong with these training days in a nutshell. Technique out the window.

Any reputable gym teaches technique over quantity.

Bunch of clowns should be closed down.
From what I see from her stories and Jens it’s all big ego trip in that gym
I go to the gym few times a week i would hate pictures or videos of me working out plastered on sm I go to work out and go home

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is a training day? Training for what? Serious question because Jen and grace are saying they are so proud of themselves and another one under the belt etc and I'm confused 🤣

Reactions: 10
It’s the same with Jen and her rowing. Can’t see how they can allow it. Wasn’t she complaining about her shoulder few days ago
Just seen jens story she looks ridiculous!!! How can that be good for you!!

She probably gave herself whiplash on that rower. As for Grace, the only training she’s doing is training her gut for another freebie meal and drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 2 pics side by side on her grid ....red jumpsuit vs the one taken in the gym ...looks like 2 different people

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hell & Back?!?!??!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Grace couldn't manage a charity 5km WALK never mind Hell & Back!
Be great if she went to hell and never came back!!!!!

I’d say that gym causes more injuries than fit people. That’s pure nonsense carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Posts sienna on her grid but talks only about how proud of herself and her partner she is in the caption. hole, head, WANKER, GEEBAG.
Sienna joining insta can't come quick enough to call her bleep of a ma out on using her for likes 😡😡😡

Reactions: 23
Imagine asking your 6yr old "did I do good?" After a gym session? Your 6yr old that has barely seen you in weeks.
Poor child has to compete with the gym for her mothers/babysitters attention?
Grace you went to the bleeping gym. . ..that's is it you lazy good for nothing excuse of a mother.
Please get your daughter clothes that fit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“Yea Bye Lee-um, actually how are ya fixed for a bitta babysitting next? 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.