Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to a podcast where a musician was going through their childhood and how music was so important.

He was talking about how his Dad had no time for him and ignored him. Would call him stupid all the time. Threaten him about what to say in school and had him making up lies about what he did on the weekend with his family/Dad as he got older. This guy was still so desperate he said he’d literally plonk himself next to his Dad on Sundays as he worked away with his non kid friendly activities. He said as an adult he still remembers clearly how he felt, sitting there in silence watching his Dad, hoping he’ll talk to me and include me. Craving his attention.

As he became famous his Dad became extremely jealous and no surprise this guy hates his Dad.

reminded me of Grease and Si yesterday and everyday 😞
That sounds really interesting what pod is it please?
---
Liam is B2B Seany's brother and a very talented builder
You know them in person? Any tea? 😂

Reactions: 4
That sounds really interesting what pod is it please?
Billy Corgan’s. I was googling it after and he’s talked about it all very openly for years. After all this time it still visibly upsets him. I really hope Grease will see it soon because Sienna will grow up bitter once she realises.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Every time I think she can't show up to something looking any worse.

She's a MUA influencer and shows up looking like she's just back from the gym? But no, your girl has been in bed all morning. Crawled down to show her face for a photo before closing and scrounge food. No doubt still milking yesterday's gym session, sorry 'TRAY-NING DAY'.

Your girl got a few hours of babysitting in this weekend so she's all set to duck off for Easter getting pissed with Dom.

and that horrible laugh she has wrecks my ears all false
Guy: I'll do anything for a free book...
G: *the fake laugh* fella after me own heart, any cocktail sausages or finger foo-ud around? bahhered ideally 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw the b2b leaderboard, looks like Liam did it twice, not sure why she didn’t do it solo as loads did.. Anyway tit form aside they were the slowest mixed couple slower than all the female pairs. I get setting yourself a challenge but as someone who weight trains this approach is just stupid. There was a 3.6k run so where was S?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A book signing in Easons isn’t a dressy affair but god you can get a nice casual jumper in Dunnes for €25, put on your comfy jeans and at least brush out your hair. I never wear makeup either so I don’t care about that but omg brush the hair neatly and don’t weld a crossbody bag over yourself. She has endless women’s best gear and endless dresses but nothing for normal day to day life. Then again normal day to day life doesn’t seem to interest her

Reactions: 18
Just saw the b2b leaderboard, looks like Liam did it twice, not sure why she didn’t do it solo as loads did.. Anyway tit form aside they were the slowest mixed couple slower than all the female pairs. I get setting yourself a challenge but as someone who weight trains this approach is just stupid. There was a 3.6k run so where was S?
She mentioned she did that run and Si said she ran some of it.

I don't believe Grease was able to finish the run unless she walked it so she probably put her watch on Si and made her do it.

It's even more cringe all the self praise and proud talk when she did so poorly. But this is what happens when you show up now and then. It's like not training for a marathon but showing up on the day just to get the glory. No hard work put in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I walked by Eason's earlier and Jen was sitting there on her own. Mortified for her.
This is where her 'friends' should come in. If my friend was signing in our local, she wouldn't even have to ask, we'd be there all day just in case any lulls and to show our support. They are all a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I seen her after it walking around the square but then I guess she had to go back and get a pic with Waynetta.
This is where her 'friends' should come in. If my friend was signing in our local, she wouldn't even have to ask, we'd be there all day just in case any lulls and to show our support. They are all a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I walked by Eason's earlier and Jen was sitting there on her own. Mortified for her.
In fairness who the feck would want to go to a signing? She’s not famous, never written a book before. Don’t understand who’d be bothered to get it signed or why Jens PR think anyone would be interested 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.