Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always with the proud talk. Proud of making drunken cupcakes, proud i cleaned up me own mess, proud I woke up, proud i took 1k steps, proud I wiped my arse. JFC

Mundane chores for her are moments to proud of because she's so lazy. She is a dole queen in waiting.

Always thinking about lying down 😂
How bloody late did she arrive? Was there 5 mins to go and one of the fastest fuckers who was finished and about to head home had to jump in and partner with the giant baby for the last 5 minutes to stop her throwing a tantrum?
---
That's what I was thinking with the weights. I do weights but no way id do them that fast!!
Yeah maybe someone here knows more but what's with sprinting through deadlifts? Can't be good? Always thought slow movements for those things were essential!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If only she was half as proud of those beautiful kiddies as she is of herself 🙄🙄🙄
Everything has to be this big "thing" (if that makes sense).
It can't just be, oh I lost a few lbs, it's "I'm so proud I'm getting back to my old body". Or I took up running, no no, its "I'm so proud of ME I joined a running club". Cleaning the counters, tidying the bleeping House, making the kids god damn lunches Everything is a big thing to her that she's so bleeping proud of.
Grow up you absolute idiot and take a bit of pride in your children rather than the day to day tasks you have to do to survive the real world.
Rant over

Reactions: 36
If only she was half as proud of those beautiful kiddies as she is of herself 🙄🙄🙄
Everything has to be this big "thing" (if that makes sense).
It can't just be, oh I lost a few lbs, it's "I'm so proud I'm getting back to my old body". Or I took up running, no no, its "I'm so proud of ME I joined a running club". Cleaning the counters, tidying the bleeping House, making the kids god damn lunches Everything is a big thing to her that she's so bleeping proud of.
Grow up you absolute idiot and take a bit of pride in your children rather than the day to day tasks you have to do to survive the real world.
Rant over
She’s an absolute weapon of a human
Those kids are gorgeous and they deserve better as they get older they’ll see other kids in school and realise what they have with their mother is not normal and they will rebel against her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Liam stuck with her I say he was raging

no babysitter so the child had to go gym and watch her mother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Liam stuck with her I say he was raging

no babysitter so the child had to go gym and watch her mother 😂
It’s the look she always gives them when she’s talking to them scary side eye🙄 and personally that’s a tit hair cut for a little lad looks like a gurrier
---
And presume the matchstick pic of maxi having got married is an April fool 🙄🥱

Reactions: 12
What is the point of this training day??
Yes! Exactly! What in the God's name is the point? Like a cult! All outdoing each other! And all on top of each other, hair & sweat flying! Disgusting 🫣

And she's lifted more glasses of bubbles 🍾than weights in recent months . But of course she has to do it!
She'll be in bits...perfect timing to take to the couch / bed for Easter!

"Ah jaysus Kips, it's bust, its bust.. me guh,me guh Kips!!! Must hav been the trainin dah..."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Si: I was running too and using the pole thing [at the gym]
Greasey: Yeah ok... *changes subject*

She is a STRANGER to those kids!
---
Oim soooo prou … *gets interrupted*
1025E46D-1C2A-484F-BE12-2342D1D952DE.jpeg

Anyway back to me:
9E65881C-558D-4D07-A19F-CA902C388C25.jpeg

You know what would help with that? have a shower! Wash yourself ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Si: I was running too and using the pole thing [at the gym]
Greasey: Yeah ok... *changes subject*

She is a STRANGER to those kids!
---
Oim soooo prou … *gets interrupted*
View attachment 2071303
Anyway back to me:
View attachment 2071305
You know what would help with that? have a shower! Wash yourself ffs
I wanna cut that bleeping hand off. She's like a really tit toddlers in tiaras contestant... Here comes honey boo boo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Always with the proud talk. Proud of making drunken cupcakes, proud i cleaned up me own mess, proud I woke up, proud i took 1k steps, proud I wiped my arse. JFC

Mundane chores for her are moments to proud of because she's so lazy. She is a dole queen in waiting.

How bloody late did she arrive? Was there 5 mins to go and one of the fastest fuckers who was finished and about to head home had to jump in and partner with the giant baby for the last 5 minutes to stop her throwing a tantrum?
---

Yeah maybe someone here knows more but what's with sprinting through deadlifts? Can't be good? Always thought slow movements for those things were essential!?
She’s must’ve heard you…

View attachment 2070968
Surely doing deadlifts that quickly is just asking for a back injury. Why would a gym promote this

Reactions: 16
Surely doing deadlifts that quickly is just asking for a back injury. Why would a gym promote this
It seems a very scummy gym from what we’re shown. No reputable gym would encourage that stupid tit and any good gym would be risk assessing anybody returning to workouts after an injury. Dopes!

Reactions: 9
It’s the same with Jen and her rowing. Can’t see how they can allow it. Wasn’t she complaining about her shoulder few days ago

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.