Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the b2b leaderboard, looks like Liam did it twice, not sure why she didn’t do it solo as loads did.. Anyway tit form aside they were the slowest mixed couple slower than all the female pairs. I get setting yourself a challenge but as someone who weight trains this approach is just stupid. There was a 3.6k run so where was S?
Yea it was on story that he done it twice
Just shows they don’t care for safety for getting someone to do that twice with bad technique

pity jens air didn’t get stuck when she was rowing would of smacked the technique into her

I better not hear Grace has a bad back in the next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was in the gym this morning and was on the rower trying to even work out how Jen did what she did and I couldn’t 😆😆

Yea it was on story that he done it twice
Just shows they don’t care for safety for getting someone to do that twice with bad technique

pity jens air didn’t get stuck when she was rowing would of smacked the technique into her

I better not hear Grace has a bad back in the next few days

• Haha
I still can’t believe that she is bigger than Jen! Growing up Jen was always the over weight friend and grace was the skinny little twig! How times have changed🫣

I was in the gym this morning and was on the rower trying to even work out how Jen did what she did and I couldn’t 😆😆
Yeah pretty sure I'd fall off. Hope I don't give your girl ideas to fake her next injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I refuse to believe she did any type of run without video evidence (filmed by someone else!)

Reactions: 11
Jens face is just as big as greasys she's another one very handy with the photoshop she looks nothing like the picture of herself on the front of her own book ffs

Reactions: 15
I totally get that she's altering her images which gives a terrible message, there's no need for her to do it. But it's very hard to criticise someone who transformed herself:

jens journey 5.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I totally get that she's altering her images which gives a terrible message, there's no need for her to do it. But it's very hard to criticise someone who transformed herself:

View attachment 2074072
She's amazing for what she has done and what she has overcome. She seems like a great Mam to her little boy and I hope she has great success with her book. But for all of the above reasons, it baffles me that she feels the need to edit

• Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2074072
The editing on that image is shocking bad. Look at the edges of the dress, unnaturally straight lines. Yes she's lost weight but not what she's portraying.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Billy Corgan’s. I was googling it after and he’s talked about it all very openly for years. After all this time it still visibly upsets him. I really hope Grease will see it soon because Sienna will grow up bitter once she realises.
Smashing pumpkins Billy Corgan? Wow must listen to that xx

Reactions: 3
Smashing pumpkins Billy Corgan? Wow must listen to that xx
I had to google to double check but yes that's him. He was being interviewed by someone. My husband had it on in the car but our son had enough after 20 mins (he's 4 :ROFLMAO:) so we had to change it but I heard that piece and it was so interesting. If you google Billy and his father there's loads of written articles on it too.
---
The editing on that image is shocking bad. Look at the edges of the dress, unnaturally straight lines. Yes she's lost weight but not what she's portraying.
Yeah it really sucks. She's bigger now but we all know that maintaining weight is worse. I think it's obvious that despite losing 12 stone she still isn't happy which is terrible. Moe was saying before he was changing up her plan every 6-8 weeks to help her achieve her goals because she isn't happy with how she looks.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What do you mean?
I meant what I said? There are Jen stans lurking on tattle. Can’t say a word about her editing pictures like the worst of them. She doesn’t look a thing like she portrays walking around locally. She edits her face especially. Or the fake accent she puts on on insta is another thing.

Reactions: 7
I had to google to double check but yes that's him. He was being interviewed by someone. My husband had it on in the car but our son had enough after 20 mins (he's 4 :ROFLMAO:) so we had to change it but I heard that piece and it was so interesting. If you google Billy and his father there's loads of written articles on it too.
---

Yeah it really sucks. She's bigger now but we all know that maintaining weight is worse. I think it's obvious that despite losing 12 stone she still isn't happy which is terrible. Moe was saying before he was changing up her plan every 6-8 weeks to help her achieve her goals because she isn't happy with how she looks.
I think I can safely say that the majority of women aren't ever happy with ourselves are we 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 5
There are some Jen stans lurking on tattle!!!
Oh I've seen them 😒 like I'm not denying she's done amazing for herself with the amount of weight she's lost and her dedication to it but why lie to her followers and herself even more by photoshopping and filtering her pics constantly, it just shows she's still not and probably never will be happy in herself and that's a shame considering what she's achieved. And yes the accent now too 🤦🏼‍♀️
Edited to add.. at least shes a far better mother than grease will ever be!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I meant what I said? There are Jen stans lurking on tattle. Can’t say a word about her editing pictures like the worst of them. She doesn’t look a thing like she portrays walking around locally. She edits her face especially. Or the fake accent she puts on on insta is another thing.
When you said lurkers I wondered was there some big drama going on with her mates watching on here reporting back to her and you had the inside scoop. I'm disappointed now :ROFLMAO:

I think it's fair game to criticize someone who edits themselves (didn't know her accent was put on too for example). I think I am too caught up in the massive overall weightloss she has achieved. She's losing me with the editing and flogging books on the topic though.

I think I naturally compare Jen, Dom and Grease and out of these 3 Jen is slightly better than the other two. But they are all really atrocious tbf

P.S: No sign of Dim Dom today. I'm sure her colitis is 'at' her today but it's fine any other night she needs to go out drinking or indulging. Like her mate Greasy with her anxiety she'll use it to get out of things. Calling it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
article in the mail said she lost 12 stone!! Fair play I’d edit the rough edges too shes not doing a mongey on it with her complete lies.. credit where credit is due

Reactions: 10
Jesus just saw B2B's story where it looks to be a yoga class. All you can hear is one of those gruff trainers screaming orders in a common accent/

Imagine trying to relax and all you hear is:

'MOO-UVE YER LEG UP HIGHER DERE CHANTELLE'

How do they justify the crazy membership costs? I bet their yoga classes are full of injured people today.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.