Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she fucked off last sat on her little family hol so missed all weekend and few days during the week then Friday night she has another family night and last night out again for a girls night!! Ffs !! Those poor kids

Reactions: 22
So she fucked off last sat on her little family hol so missed all weekend and few days during the week then Friday night she has another family night and last night out again for a girls night!! Ffs !! Those poor kids
I say the kids do be delighted she’s out as she be in the way or moaning at home all the time or locked in a room telling them to be quiet I’m recording womens best…. size too small on me today for all my followers

Reactions: 16
I remember back to being young and having talks with my mam, and she (and everyone really) used to say you need to be 'ready' to have kids. They come first and that requires making sacrifices with your own nights out, trips, and time to yourself. She was so right, you really do need to be ready to take the back seat and invest your time into your family. We all know children are small for such a short space of time, and their formative years are over so quickly so being ready to have them and invest time into shaping them is crucial for their ongoing well-being in life. I will never begrudge anyone having fun and taking time to enjoy themselves but we are strangers looking in here and can see red flag after red flag. Its most concerning. As they say though, as you sew so shall you reap.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So as of the 25th March, she was missing 10 nights from her kids in March- most of those not just nights but the entire day along with it. It’s absolutely disgusting. Aside from the poor kids missing out on having a mother, how does Chris not resent her. He’s working full time and looking after 2 small kids alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I’d say there’s a few days/times she’s missed too and just didn’t post. The thing that kills me is she doesn’t give them any quality time in the downtime. Plenty of parents work away, have nights out or holidays without the kids and that’s ok, but they make up for it when home. She doesn’t and he’s as bad.

Reactions: 23
Did someone say Dom's hen is next weekend abroad? And also a second one at home for anyone who can't/ won't go to Spain. Grease will do both won't she?🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you just imagine the state if her house.
There can't be any sort of system in place if she is away from the house so often.
Probably still hasn't unpacked the Portugal bag 😕 never mind the Tenerife one

Reactions: 16
Midterm just around the corner I sure hope She has filled her cup enough to get thru those days. Her creche fees must be like another mortgage.
Stay tuned this week for full on chah about a new moisturiser/make up palette women's best vests She will be ubbbsessed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Midterm just around the corner I sure hope She has filled her cup enough to get thru those days. Her creche fees must be like another mortgage.
Stay tuned this week for full on chah about a new moisturiser/make up palette women's best vests She will be ubbbsessed with.
I bet they will be “insaaane”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who has the kids when shes off on these trips. Husband or extended family?
Husband occasionally but in a tag team style like grace and kips. Usually a paid babysitter. As in a teenager.
---
I don't agree. If my mother or sister seen me carrying on the way Grace does, they wouldn't be long about putting me in my place. It wouldn't be tolerated. As for my husband, he wouldn't stand for it either. If I didn't change my ways he would probably divorce me and take custody of the children!
But that’s your family dynamic. Not all families are the same. In my situation I’d be cut out totally. No contact with the kids then at all.
I know my husband wouldn’t stand for it, but then we love each other and our kids and family life - don’t think the GMs can say the same!

Reactions: 5
Fuckin devo here after seeing her at Jens book launch, I have the same Gillet as her from pamela scot 🤦🏼‍♀️ I may never wear it again now 😂
---
She will probably live in her mams or sisters for the midterm
They'll be put into Easter camps for the whole 2 weeks there's no way she'll have them at home not a fuxkin chance she wouldnt be able to cope!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She will be delighted it’s mid term as I’m sure that’s when the caravan parks start to re open. Two weekends with nanny Ann in Wexford is probably on the cards

Reactions: 10
They'll be in creche/summer camps until 5.30pm. G will be brunching..lunching.. gym.. having milky coffees.. napping on the sly...
Weekends she will easily sort don't you worry!! She might do one afternoon in a play centre though for optics.

Reactions: 19
She’s making it up to the kids now by making cup cakes with them. That’s her parenting done for another few weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Also don’t think the that’s the right attachment on the mixer for making batter

Reactions: 6
I remember back to being young and having talks with my mam, and she (and everyone really) used to say you need to be 'ready' to have kids. They come first and that requires making sacrifices with your own nights out, trips, and time to yourself. She was so right, you really do need to be ready to take the back seat and invest your time into your family. We all know children are small for such a short space of time, and their formative years are over so quickly so being ready to have them and invest time into shaping them is crucial for their ongoing well-being in life. I will never begrudge anyone having fun and taking time to enjoy themselves but we are strangers looking in here and can see red flag after red flag. Its most concerning. As they say though, as you sew so shall you reap.
Spot on....you could easily put this on Siobhan O'Hagans thread....she could do with reading it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.