Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of the year off again I actually canโ€™t keep up how many trips away is that without her kids this year?

Reactions: 22
She really is taking the almighty piss now! Off again! When was she last spotted in Regatta clothes?! ( apart for her frolicking in the woods with Dom, but that was months ago!)

Literally ANY excuse to be away from home. She hasn't a shred of integrity.

So at least gone 2 days ( minimum one night over there)

Again, they must just see large following & book these twits.

Reactions: 25
You a fuckin joking me now. How many days in March has she actually been at home??

I actually cannot with this one. She's not even had time to wash her knickers the stinking witch. She's probably just turning them inside out to get another go of them.

Your kids are more important than a freebie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Happy Monday Guys..Your girl is off on a freebie to London๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
In fecken bulling. I bought a new regatta jacket and wore it yesterday on my 10k, otherwise I'd return it. Grace has never walked a 10k in her life, why is she worthy of free outdoor clothes, or free anything.

Reactions: 27
She really is taking the almighty piss now! Off again! When was she last spotted in Regatta clothes?! ( apart for her frolicking in the woods with Dom, but that was months ago!)

Literally ANY excuse to be away from home. She hasn't a shred of integrity.

So at least gone 2 days ( minimum one night over there)

Again, they must just see large following & book these twits.
That green gileeeeyyy is regatta?

regatta are one of the worst companies Iโ€™ve ever come across.

Reactions: 16
That time she was in the woods with the jacket that was already out of stock

do these companies just look at how many followers and not at how many times the post was commented/liked

Reactions: 11
In fecken bulling. I bought a new regatta jacket and wore it yesterday on my 10k, otherwise I'd return it. Grace has never walked a 10k in her life, why is she worthy of free outdoor clothes, or free anything.
I don't blame you!!
We are paying for the products and for these muppets to go to London, put up in hotels, free food & drink!!

Jesus I naively thought Covid might but an end to all these junkets, but it's gotten worse!

Like why does she need to go to London for a PR event for fleeces?!! Why? Waste of money , waste of time, waste of resources, carbon footprint & another day where she fucks off & leaves her kids.

And it's only March. She's been away more in 3 months, than I've been away in 3 years. I've no kids, but would find this level of galavanting excessive!

Amazing that social anxhiehy never ever flares up on nights out, trips away, free lunches etc

Please let insta clear the bot accounts. Seems to be the only way to sort the genuine followers from fajss, and ultimately ensure the actual number if followers are legitimate & therefore a potential audience/ customer to theses brands !

I'll never pay full price for stuff like regatta, as the influencer payout is / must be factored in to the price!

A joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That green gileeeeyyy is regatta?

regatta are one of the worst companies Iโ€™ve ever come across.
Not sure re the gilet...but months ago herself & dom did some video for regatta & they were just arsing around in regatta jackets in a forest.

Regatta stuff always on offer in shops get it in tk maxx.

When I think Regatta, I think outdoorsy/ hiking etc...I do not think the Tallagth hun with her hair in a (dildo) bun !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah this is just pure neglect at this stage. How is no one pulling her up on it she is never home. I can just picture her children waking up to no mammy again. She's either gone or she's hungover when she is there. It's actually disgraceful. Her poor poor children. They deserve so much better than this horrible mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
I actually like Regatta, their kids stuff is nice and I have some coats from there that I get so much wear but I only ever buy it on sale.
It kills me that this dose works with them

Reactions: 7
Not sure re the gilet...but months ago herself & dom did some video for regatta & they were just arsing around in regatta jackets in a forest.

Regatta stuff always on offer in shops get it in tk maxx.

When I think Regatta, I think outdoorsy/ hiking etc...I do not think the Tallagth hun with her hair in a (dildo) bun !
Wasn't that for the Giovanna Fletcher range that was sold out before any of the ads even came out for it. The mind boggles how all this works. Paying someone to advertise something that can't be bought. ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.