Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the talla Huns not get an invite to tayto park. Must be fuming 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would anybody even want her life? I know I wouldn’t. She clearly loathes her life being married with children although they were her life choices. And I know having kids isn’t easy but she doesn’t work and can be home every day for her kids if she wants. But still chooses to dump them into crèche and after school.
There’s no way having children made her a better person. It has made her bitter and resentful of having responsibilities at home and envious of her old, single life. It’s so easy to see this. Not coping with basic parenting then and obvs uses the old “me men-ehell health is suffering” card to manipulate her husband and family.
It’s the never being home with them that gets me. Constant trips abroad and then out as soon as she’s back from Spain. It’s really really sad. 😢 And all of the criticism here is geared at her never being there for her small children and choosing the free life free from kids, husbands and responsibilities.Whoever follows her is as big a dose as she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She couldn't miss her child free single life, she still has that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she had children for something to do. No thought went into actual parenting or sacrifices it was probably just something “cute” to do.

Reactions: 14
I think she had children for something to do. No thought went into actual parenting or sacrifices it was probably just something “cute” to do.
I think she had them for the initial attention in herself. Oh you’re pregnant! Oh a baby shower! Oh look a little girl. A month after the birth she checked out.
---
Are they only early 30s? They’re all looking fairly middle aged aren’t they
Yeah they all look bahhered and weathered for their age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yeah Ann owes her now for the Mother’s Day holliers 😜
Poor Ann won’t ever be able to pay her back for those few days
---
It’s like firstly she got the fella, then fell pregnant, then the house, then the cat, then pregnant again, then the dog, then the wedding! It’s like she was following some kinda list. Now she is fucked like what’s next?

Edited to add:
She is not at all content with all she has, on paper she is winning but we know she is allergic to her kids and husband and prefers her pets

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember thinking at the time that she seemed to be raging to be pregnant with S cos they had just got the apartment with Dom and her ex

Reactions: 6
I remember thinking at the time that she seemed to be raging to be pregnant with S cos they had just got the apartment with Dom and her ex
I remember she had lost a crazy amount of weight on Slimming World too.

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but I have a vague memory of her saying she got pregnant with H because she hadn’t lost the weight from S so why not. Open to correction on that

Reactions: 29
She’s in The Sunday Times today for a complaint via the ASAI that was - UPHELD 🎉🎈🎊 Woohoo and she’s on page Treeee - how appropriate 😂
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Where’s the cat and dog, we haven’t seen them for a while have we? Does the dog only get walked when she’s on a steps buzz?

Reactions: 11
I went to the pregnancy fair to see Grace do her talk yesterday, I thought with her being so lazy that because she was booked last year to do it she would only get around to it this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Guys and gals, just incase Greasy doesn’t post this morning - it’s Monday ✌🏼✌🏼 Vibes are easy peasy 9-5 with some parenting either side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.