Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the opening of Emerald Park on Sat. She and every other hun under the sun will be there like they’re the best mamas in the world treating their kids. H&S are due a FREE day ouh. Not one will darken the door of the place the rest of the year but will encourage us to pay full price.

Reactions: 30
Isn’t the opening of Emerald Park on Sat. She and every other hun under the sun will be there like they’re the best mamas in the world treating their kids. H&S are due a FREE day ouh. Not one will darken the door of the place the rest of the year but will encourage us to pay full price.
I have a membership and have done for the past few years. I'm happy to pay it because my son absolutely loves it and they are really good with special needs and really open to feedback.
But it really just sickens my hole when I see these freeloaders getting invited.
I did speak to them about it and they said it's advertising.... but do they really need to advertise?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep she's going to take the kids to the reopening and go on the lash on Saturday night with Jen etc. She's actually robbing oxygen at this stage never mind robbing a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It would make you sick with all the freebies she gets, her next announcement will be she bought a house in the countryside.

Reactions: 8
She is down 3000 followers in recent months ..people are following her from old ...bots and blocked accounts ...imagine if she had to start again !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Gimme constructive criticism oim devostated 🥴

“Well maybe you could …”

*blocked*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve never been to tayto park but when I heard it was reopening I had a nose at tickets! Are they serious with the prices! Not a hope will I ever pay those prices when every instahun gets a free trip! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I always think when she looks for feedback on her content when she is hemorrhaging followers, it is only an attempt to hold on to followers desperately cos she blocks but the follower number stays locked in and guaranteed. It's totally pathetic to be this long at it and not be an expert.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never been to tayto park but when I heard it was reopening I had a nose at tickets! Are they serious with the prices! Not a hope will I ever pay those prices when every instahun gets a free trip! 🙄🙄
I have to be honest... I think the price is worth it. It's not extortionate for what you get, all the rides and a zoo. It's a whole day out. Bring a picnic and you don't need to spend on food. You go to funderland and you'd probably drop the same amount.
Only thing I think is a piss take is charging adults full price if they aren't gonna use the rides. Should have an entry only price like they used to.

( was gonna say hope this post gets me a free invite for the weekend but sure I'm a member anyway 🤔😅😅😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she didnt publicly congratulate Jen yesterday. Well actually I can believe that Grace would do it but its a new low. It's a massive day for Jen and they arent just "influencer" friends but know each other since they were kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe she didnt publicly congratulate Jen yesterday. Well actually I can believe that Grace would do it but its a new low. It's a massive day for Jen and they arent just "influencer" friends but know each other since they were kids.
The ole green eyed monster of jealousy ..so obvious

Excuses excuses excuses.
I love how she says any criticism let me know. Yeah, say something constructive but nice and you’re blocked! 🙄🙄
---
I have a membership and have done for the past few years. I'm happy to pay it because my son absolutely loves it and they are really good with special needs and really open to feedback.
But it really just sickens my hole when I see these freeloaders getting invited.
I did speak to them about it and they said it's advertising.... but do they really need to advertise?!
The best advertising is from paying customers like yourself who advertise by word of mouth to regular people who will then go there. Such a waste giving freebies to freeloading huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Excuses excuses excuses.
Omg what’s she like yes excuses read the room grace you are crap and no amount of criticism is going to change you you are incapable of change as your attitude stinks you are lazy with zero personality
I wonder if I wrote that to her would she say thanks I hear you!
How many times has she asked for ideas and never ever follows up time to give up big time

Reactions: 5
Some questions / constructive criticisms you will be immediately blocked for (but she keeps you as a number):
Are we done with the chickens then? What about greenfingers with her herbs is that gone too? Running club? Seaswimming? Howling at the moon? 50 euro bars of hot chocolate to make your heart grow?

Not a mention of jens book. Maybe she'll get to it when she runs out of coleen hoover books or is that fad over too?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She honestly looks like somebody who has taken a turn of sorts. She looks like she has a weakness on one side of her mouth. If that's from injectable, I'd be suing the practitioner.

Also, there's a lot of us here, surely at least one of us trolls are a hacker in their spare time??? Wouldn't that be gas watching her trying to build her following again. She's have to remortgage the house to pay for it.

She honestly looks like somebody who has taken a turn of sorts. She looks like she has a weakness on one side of her mouth. If that's from injectable, I'd be suing the practitioner.

Also, there's a lot of us here, surely at least one of us trolls are a hacker in their spare time??? Wouldn't that be gas watching her trying to build her following again. She's have to remortgage the house to pay for it.
I've asked my son who is a computer wiz. He won't play my games. How rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.