Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can name off by heart the same 2/3 people who will comment on her posts 💀
You can always guarantee that a mommy blogger who’s clearly commenting on all her stuff hoping all of graces followers called Abdul and Mohammed will follow her to and Shoshanna will comment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
10:45pm on her besties book launch day and she hasn't posted a single thing about it.

Wouldn't be so bad if she had no stories at all today...or if she wasn't a newly self proclaimed book addict...

She really is a thundering witch!!!!

Reactions: 20
The cleanser bottle in the K club reel and the ‘other’ cleanser bottle she’s using at home in the bathroom are both very full even though she’s been using them so often….

Reactions: 16
I think it’s drink, eating tit and barely moving making her look so unhealthy. She’s surely obese?

Reactions: 15
Deneez put up can't wait to celebrate you Saturday Jen, so of course Greasy will be off out again this weekend, her poor children stuck in creche/after school all week and then probably pawned off again at weekends

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thats the point of being here
Judge me lads I loved the few Colleen Hoover books I read (I swear I’m not a hun don’t expedite me out)🙈🙈 Totally agree that they are pure teenage style books but I like that every once in a while! 100% agree with the judgements here though she’s totally trying to grab Vogues attention and be like her with Colleen books😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s not an original thought in this one’s head & her ‘content’ is dire. These face cream reels are all the same, ditto any makeup ones- it’s always the same look. At the moment she can’t even muster 150 likes on that latest reel. She seriously needs to give it up but of course she won’t.

Reactions: 10
Excuses excuses excuses.
Repeatative?? My first constructive criticism is use a spell checker. However she would immediately block me. Such bs as if she can take feedback
Also it wasnt that long ago she was under the 170k it jumped for the tit show (wedding)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Repeatative?? My first constructive criticism is use a spell checker. However she would immediately block me. Such bs as if she can take feedback
Also it wasnt that long ago she was under the 170k it jumped for the tit show (wedding)
"Tit show" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yawn. Another brand she's 'obsessed' with. Its getting a bit exhausting now Grace, she doesn't have any spark about her at all.
I can't put my finger on it - but what is up with her speech? Is she trying to be posh and actually pronounce words correctly and it forces her to sound like she has her face stuck in the railings of the bannister?
Really weird.

Maybe she has turned a corner and isn't going to show S&H anymore - or maybe she hasn't seen them yet since her holiday!

If Instagram did a clear out of fake accounts / blocked accounts - she would be on crying that she will do better, blah blah blah. Same old excuse year after year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The old post about her being upset that she lost 1,000 followers "it really affected my mental health" losing 1000 followers out of 170K?? Are you for real Grease? Get a grip on reality and check in with your family once and for all.

She's such a dick! I follow loads of accounts that are 10k followers and their tit is together, content is interesting, product reviews is always sound.... lf she still wants to keep up with this tit she should get someone to manage her account.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course she tries in the mental card trick when things are not going her way! There is no way she will take any suggestions that she sees a critical this is her way of slithering out of any accountability. Sure all she has to do do is look at other successful accounts to see were she is going wrong. Slobby, neglectful, lazy, dirty people attract those who are like them. That's it.
The only thing she would influence me to do is clean my house!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.