Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t get over Grace not wearing a bra / using proper tit tape with probably the most important & expensive dress she’ll ever wear!

Reactions: 26
And when there's another wedding dress fad she wants to jump on, she'll be "renewing her vows" and not even married a decade I'd say
She'll have to find him first they havnt so much as sat on the couch together since the wedding. They just pass each other the kids on the way by

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We have two threats she has yet to make good on:

1. Follow up second photoshoot in her wedding dress
  2. Wearing the bridesmaid dress to an event.
---
I'm out sick and spent the last hour adding to Grace's wiki. Your girl (me) is wrecked already!

Lads it's going to take so long to write it all up. Well done again to those who worked so hard on it already it's so good but christ the surface isn't even scratched with this one. A friendly reminder to edit if you have a minute to spare, I'm able to do the more recent stuff because I ignored the Greasy one for years!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m cynical but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t make 10yrs married 🤷‍♀️
...I thought that went without saying 😉

I couldn't imagine a future as glum and bleak as theirs.

Two absolutely gorgeous kids, a cat, a dog, a lovely house.... yet it's not a home.

Reactions: 8
It's says so much that she has 1m views on that joke of a tiktok and only 6k likes on her page. If it was as good as she thinks they would have opted to like her page.
She should be more embarrassed that 24k have seen sienna fall over a cigarette bin 😏

Reactions: 16
176k followers
30-40% of which are fake followers, depending on which tool you use.

Pity Comments usually by friends, family and Max’s two accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s at the Scream VI premier.. you know how much our girl loves to sit on her arse in the cinema “10/10 guys definitely go see” 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's says so much that she has 1m views on that joke of a tiktok and only 6k likes on her page. If it was as good as she thinks they would have opted to like her page.
She should be more embarrassed that 24k have seen sienna fall over a cigarette bin 😏
Her utter delight at that is baffling. It's a video of her poking herself in the eye with mascara and an algorithm meant its showing up on peoples feeds,. She should be asking why views are so high on that yet so low on everything else she does and why it hasn't translated into follows. Because one look at her profile shows she's an uninteresting gobshite

Reactions: 15
We really should appreciate that Greasy keeps the diddies under wraps lately. There was a time when we saw them more than our own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys and gals, amazing work on the Wiki! Definitely needs to include the shaving of the face on a live, Keeeeeet and his ca-cow making her heart grow 30% bigger (poor Keet having to clarify), breaching Covid restrictions for yoga on the beach, taking Love Hate style selfies outside the gates of the Mansfield’s houses, throwing the thong into Kips bag for the stag, the weekly stomps around Corkagh park with Hayden in the buggy while the cleaner was in… What else?! 😂

She’s the gift that keeps on giving!

ETA: I’ve never known ravioli to be crispy…?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you seriously think the boutique didn't? She's hardly a great advert for them, and wouldn't take their advice on tit tape/underwear etc when they realised she wasn't budging. She had a hissy fit a week or two before the wedding when she went for her fitting and was told 'how' to wear it.
it’s madness like ! We went for bridesmaid fittings last week and the woman doing it was like ‘ye need better underwear’ and we were all like yeah totally. I just don’t understand why she threw a hissy fit that time ! They are the experts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to start screen recording these tik toks and posting them here or else she’ll reach 1M views on all her Tik Toks and we’ll never hear the end of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.