Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t get over Grace not wearing a bra / using proper tit tape with probably the most important & expensive dress she’ll ever wear!
And then came on a few weeks later showing herself using tit tape and how much it made a difference under a dress .... but wouldn't wear it on her actual wedding day, instead chose to have the builders arsecrack on show ... make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 30
it’s madness like ! We went for bridesmaid fittings last week and the woman doing it was like ‘ye need better underwear’ and we were all like yeah totally. I just don’t understand why she threw a hissy fit that time ! They are the experts 😂
I'd say it's because she never has to BUY anything. She expects everything to be gifted. The thoughs of her having to go out and buy her own expansive underwear and tit tape herself sent her onto a rage.
Whereas you and me would just do it if we needed it.

Reactions: 11
Like what’s all the pics of the wedding dress is this to deflect from dom?! Is she trying to muscle in there🙄

Reactions: 9
I'd say it's because she never has to BUY anything. She expects everything to be gifted. The thoughs of her having to go out and buy her own expansive underwear and tit tape herself sent her onto a rage.
Whereas you and me would just do it if we needed it.
Sure she didn’t even buy her wedding shoes but rather went on the beg for them until she got gifted something. Ridiculous.

It’s mad that she thinks she’s gone viral because people like her yet she has her comments turned off?

The comments on her "viral" tiktok are all in a different language. She sure as duck ain't being watched in Ireland 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She reckons she's getting so much "milage" out of that tragic tiktok she won't need to do any content creation for weeks.
She's utterly pathetic. Same as the dress -she'll drag the tit out of this till her wedding anniversary. God help us all then. "Wedding vibessss" tiktok imminent.

Reactions: 12
She reckons she's getting so much "milage" out of that tragic tiktok she won't need to do any content creation for weeks.
She's utterly pathetic. Same as the dress -she'll drag the tit out of this till her wedding anniversary. God help us all then. "Wedding vibessss" tiktok imminent.
She does no favours constantly reposting the dress on the black mannequin, it honestly looks like something from the window of a Henry street Boo-teeek (or should I say ekkkkk) or something from that Japan shop back in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does no favours constantly reposting the dress on the black mannequin, it honestly looks like something from the window of a Henry street Boo-teeek (or should I say ekkkkk) or something from that Japan shop back in the day!
Aw remember Japan...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Japan 💖💖 ohh such a wave of nostalgia there, loved that shop!

Reactions: 12
Is it within the guidelines to add a section to the wiki on “controversial” tattle accounts commenting on Grease. E.g mags coming on to fight about her job description and Graces friend who posted in despair after the stpats announcement?

Reactions: 4
Japan, No Name, Bay, Tammie Girl, Sasha, oh the memories…….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mirror Mirror... I always felt way too unsophisticated to even look at that place:LOL:
Now I'm really showing my age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Japan, No Name, Bay, Tammie Girl, Sasha, oh the memories…….
Magic, Tallie Wiejl
I Miss awear every day lol the best shop that ever existed

Do you get paid once your tik tok gets 1M views is it like You tube?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.