Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You know it would have made her look a hundred times better if she'd said from the start something like 'This amazing resort has reached out to us and offered us all a PR stay to review it so we can let you all know what it's like'
But this is Grace. Making out she's Mum of the year by taking her beautiful children on holidays cause poor cee cee was saving her pennies to go away somewhere other than the caravan this year. She really doesn't know what her 'job' is....I guarantee we'll know the bare minimum about the place by the time they're leaving.
This is a person who made out that her free Currys TV was a thank you present from her and Chris for them essentially taking over her mums house for 2 years, neither of them have any shame.

The kids don't know the difference and what their parents are like which is good but honestly, scarlet for them both. Nothing would make me trade existences with them. My children's privacy and my integrity are worth more than a free stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HumphreyB

VIP Member
This is the nail in the coffin as far as I’m concerned

people work so hard to be able to afford a holiday and I’m so sick and tired of seeing trips gifted to random people.

• Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
I'd say she has a big holiday herself coming up and for damage control needed a cheap quick book few days with the kids.
I'd say she is fecking off to zen jen in italy again and she couldn't feck off on another holiday again without the kids she would get too much backlash

JoniM

Whoever made the remix clip of the pepper in the previous thread deserves an Oscar.
I actually spat out my tea.

• Haha

Foggy

Chatty Member
Oh pleeeeaseee fuck off Grace. It's too late at night to see your stinking bed head pouring coffee on a dirty counter. The gym, then coffee, then a walk in a coat that surely is Sienna's. As the insta huns say themselves, "I cant"

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Of course I'd say she will be in italy in March with zen jen and April will be marbella for doms hen that's just the start

Reactions: 26

Jackjack38

VIP Member
and this is why tattle gets a bad name.. I absolutely despise this woman.. look at my past comments.. but there are some tits out commenting on matchpricks page saying things that enforces the 'bullying narritive' for them followed my a slew of martyr mothers on here who spent 20 threads giving out the kids never got a holiday only to scathe her when she finally books one.. all falling into her and matchpricks trap of 'trollying' dont fall for it.. its clear they have a plan now and some are playing into their hands.. hope she brings a bigger laundry basket for the kids to swim in from the apartment 😪
I agree, she is rubbish at her job, lazy and I don't agree with her showing her children AT ALL!! I also think everytime she shows her kids it paints her in a really bad light, but for a long time it's been said here how they never take the kids away and now they are, it's not the right place or not the right time according to some.
.Lots of families go away for afew days and sometimes the weather isn't ideal but kids still have fun. I hope Sienna especially enjoys it and Grace doesn't solely use this for content but actually manages to put her phone down like she says she sometimes does and enjoys showing her children another part of the world.
I don't like her but I do feel like sometimes she can't do anything right by some people here.

Should be a clause “winner will have to have banked enough parent points to fuck off for a week without the kids. If not and you’re willing to fake anxiety, an Anne or Kips will be assigned to mind your kids”

• Haha

SheStunned

Chatty Member
Jesus the lunch box reel is desperate, who does she think actually wants to see that kind of contenh and why does she even consider that as contenh? I’m actually mortified for her.

• Haha

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
Also, that evoke article.
GET A FUCKING GRIP.
Personally, Valentine’s Day is the biggest load of shit EVER! But who needs an article about it.

Valentine’s Day is very forced.

exactly, the genuine and correct comments get lumped in under the "bullying" narrative which suits these clowns down to the ground. They have zero accountability and when you see the likes of the Matchstick responses then it aint licked off a stone.

Another example was people complaining to Sketchers in The Square about Grace admitting on stories that she wernt there for free runners with covid like symptoms (her and the 2 kids) during one of the first lockdowns. Sketchers if I recall replied saying they didn't support this and were really upset about it, they havent worked with her since. It galls me that she gets away with it and isn't called out or blacklisted but you can see how little repeat business she gets so brands are noticing

freebie hater

Her rolling the egg with her big filthy paws 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Also when are we having a minutes silence for that poor assaulted pepper from the other day 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha