Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting she’s making dinners for when she’s gone, she must be getting blow back. I’d message her only with no WAI I’d miss the car crash!

Just a public weekly reminder you don’t need to follow her to view stories.

Reactions: 19
Cooking for when she’s away my hole. Im
Sure Chris is capable at this point seen as though she’s never there anyway and no way there is enough food for more then one dinner in that photo with the amount they eat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her food always looks absolutely rotten. Maybe it’s because you can tell they are a grubby family. I wouldn’t like those hands making me any food… they are like Mr Piggy’s hoofs with the rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her food always looks absolutely rotten. Maybe it’s because you can tell they are a grubby family. I wouldn’t like those hands making me any food… they are like Mr Piggy’s hoofs with the rings.
Think Kips & kids will be getting takeaway whilst momma mongey is off at her work do......that looks like gruel! 🤢

Reactions: 9
Posting she’s making dinners for when she’s gone, she must be getting blow back. I’d message her only with no WAI I’d miss the car crash!

Just a public weekly reminder you don’t need to follow her to view stories.
You can watch them on imstanavigation.com

Reactions: 3
She's only posting that cooking to look like a great mum. Ya can't give out about her abandoning her family [yet again], sure hasn't she left them food! She didn't batch cook for when she went away last weekend...

Reactions: 10
It's always pots of bland looking stodge. Never a fresh veggie in sight and salads drowning in dressing and cheese.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
Grace uninfluenced us to visit Denmark last week, don't sit too close after workouts cos you know she'll reek!

• Haha
I’m in the airport tomorrow and my eyes will be like saucers trying to catch a glimpse of her!!!!! I wonder what time she will be there at 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.