Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .
This is about Grace, not you .. and I don't mean that in a cheeky way ..

And Grace isn't going to work ... that's the difference x

I do follow her but im personally very content in my own life that i dont need to tear another woman to pieces over every little thing .
She does plenty to warrant being called out on .
But attacking her over going to a bloody work party is ridiclous . The children have another parent who im sure can cope for 1 night 🙄🙄
You are genuinely missing the point

Reactions: 35
I do follow her but im personally very content in my own life that i dont need to tear another woman to pieces over every little thing .
But attacking her over going to a bloody work party is ridiclous . The children have another parent who im sure can cope for 1 night 🙄🙄

Wow.. passive aggressive much. I'm content too thanks, but grace is still an hole 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .
Grace doesn't work you are aware of that? So she's not a working Mother trying to juggle everything and worried about how it will look if she doesn't show her face at the Xmas party. And she's not criticised on here because she's a woman it's because she's a parent who doesn't give a damn about her Children. This is not the 1970's so not sure what you mean by nobody would say a word if it was a Dad. That's just nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Then why are you here ?
The other parent had to take them last weekend too ?! And the multiple nights she’s been out in December / November already ?!

Reactions: 28
She is an absent parent, she only takes the kids out if it’s free or will make her money. There is actually a list in here of all the times this year she’s fooked off for a battered sausage. This trip isn’t work, it’s a ‘session’ for huns to be up each others holes.
This isnt women tearing women, this is people just shocked that anyone could be so selfish and abusive to their own kids. I’ve genuinely never come across anyone so predictably self centered

Im talking about the work party . It not a narrative you are attacking a woman for going to her work party , which is sad . If a man did it no one would give a tit . But keep justifying it any way that makes you feel better 😂😂
You're over simplifying the situation to try to twist it. Its not just a woman going to a work party. It's a woman who has been out more times than in in the last 6 weeks, who was away last weekend and goes out of her way by her own admission to not be there for bedtimes, morning etc. She arranges appointments for when the kids are around when her job allows flexibility that most of us can't have.

Using one example as of it came out of the blue and was totally random and not a totally regular occurance is a laughable attempt to make this something misogynistic. But you do you, if it "makes you feel better"

Reactions: 35
Im talking about the work party . It not a narrative you are attacking a woman for going to her work party , which is sad . If a man did it no one would give a tit . But keep justifying it any way that makes you feel better 😂😂

It may not what we consider work but its how she earns money🙈🙈.It how she was able to buy the house her children live in .It feels like the 1970s the way some carry on😢😢
Did she buy the house on her own?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a man and a dad (who has travelled extensively for actual work!), I’m happy to admit I’m attacking her.

She is a sham in everything she does, this is just another example of it.

Best of luck to her, she might as well enjoy it while it lasts as by the looks of things it’s already starting to dry up for her. Thank god!

Reactions: 37
I find it so sad that them kids have their mum away in the nicest weekends coming up to xmas, they wont have any nice memories of their mum in the build up....I find it terribly sad
Didn’t even bother getting them up and ready today, up in the middle of the night to run off.

Reactions: 18
It's not a work party because Grace doesn't work . Her "content" isn't remotely near the level of the content of other influencers that do this as a fulltime job. In fact it's not even at the level of people who do influencing as a hobby in addition to a full time paid job or full time parenting . Uploading stories of cups of coffee from various coffee shops and putting a "mood" or "vibe" filter on it does not in any way constitute work. And that's not me trying to be harsh , that is literally the majority if her "content" And please don't say attending events is her job because all she does is turn up for the free food . She has yet to show any information or promote any of products associated with the events she has attended and gotten goodie bags from over the last few weeks.
Grace is also not a mother taking a break from parenting to go to the party. I have followed her for the past 2 years and this isn't about judging someones parenting , she rarely does any parenting and she openly shows that . At best she is like an auntie that takes them on a a few cinema trips now and then or hangs out on the couch with them watching a movie. She doesn't spend any time with her children Monday to Friday during the day as they are in school and fulltime childcare even though she is at home , for the last few weeks she is out or away overnight on average 3-4 nights a week when they do get home in the evening and then she is gone overnight either all weekend or at least one weekend. You could count on one hand the amount of waking hours her children see her and this is a long term thing not just lately. Just take the honeymoon return as an example . Imagine barely seeing your kids at all for the 2 weeks in the run up to your wedding because of hen partys, organising etc then heading away for 10 days on honeymoon thousands of miles away where your 3 and 5 year old kids don't see you at all. Imagine returning home on a Sunday afternoon to those children who are so excited to see you after what feels like forever at that age and proceeding to take to the bed for a nap for a few hours then get up and leave them practically straightaway again to drive to Wexford and stay overnight in your Mam's mobile home because you need to collect your dog and cat at lunchtime the next day . Not even a few hours spent with her young kids that I am sure were craving their Mams attention after weeks. And that is an example of the consistent "mood" / "vibe" of Graces parenting . So no she's not Mam taking a break to go to a work party , she's on an extended break from parenting most of the time and she openly shows it .

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Grace is an absoulute shocker of a mother. Neglectful AF imo and if she was a friend of mine I'd have to say it to her. Wouldn't be able to sleep at night otherwise. Anyone who knows me would say I'm a chilled out person when it comes to parenting and I'm sure if you dip in and out of this thread the constant criticism of her parenting comes off harsh. But it is ABSOUTELY DESERVED in Grace's case. If today was a once off few days away on her own to attend a Christmas party I'd see no issue. But she's CONSTANTLY gone. Constantly avoiding being with her kids when she has the luxury because of her job to be there ALOT for her kids. There are countless flights to London, I'm sure her hotel is covered for 2 nights so she runs off at the crack of dawn? Why not go on a mid morning flight after you've sent the kids off? I have to travel for real work and I do little things like that just so I'm there an extra nighttime or morning.

I refrained from commenting on this in the Dom thread because I could sense some hostility but it was suggested more than once, that Grease and Dom behave the same way but Grease is disliked in this thread more because of her looks and Dom gets a free pass from the Grease thread.

From my POV, I didn't follow Dom properly, she is so boring and addicted to seeking attention, I can't even get through a full story. But, yes, her USP is that she is a beautiful, polished looking girl and that is part and parcel of this job/industry and whether we like it to or not, IS part of the role. Brands want the look. Just like everyone can't be a supermodel. That's life! She can lean on her looks to cover up for other things.

Grease's USP should be relatability. Beaw-hee (beauty), parenting, fitness journey etc. I won't waste my time explaining how bad she is at her 'job'. We all know. But these are the USPs Grace should lean on to survive in the industry. Not only is she bad at the job itself, she's unlikeable, smug and totally out of touch and tone deaf in her communications.

They share the same narc traits and the same sneaky con artistry. But Dom will last longer as she has something to offer. Despite what a dose she is, she LOOKS the part and there is an effort that goes into paid work. She has no kids to use, abuse and neglect like Grease. Who can't do an organic story correct, not to mention a paid piece. She is a liability, she is a product killer and it's suicide to work with her.
I've no doubt if Dom had a baby they'd be all over the gram for cash too. But I genuinely see neglectful abuse from Grace as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Your obvs related to Grace. Would think its Mags but you are not quiet bull doggy enough. Get facts accurate its not mothers attacking mothers. Its pointing out what a selfish person Grave is kinda like saying the sky is blue or the grass is green.
But feedback to your buddy that you came on standing up for her then do one

Reactions: 22
Grace is an absoulute shocker of a mother. Neglectful AF imo and if she was a friend of mine I'd have to say it to her. Wouldn't be able to sleep at night otherwise. Anyone who knows me would say I'm a chilled out person when it comes to parenting and I'm sure if you dip in and out of this thread the constant criticism of her parenting comes off harsh. But it is ABSOUTELY DESERVED in Grace's case. If today was a once off few days away on her own to attend a Christmas party I'd see no issue. But she's CONSTANTLY gone. Constantly avoiding being with her kids when she has the luxury because of her job to be there ALOT for her kids. There are countless flights to London, I'm sure her hotel is covered for 2 nights so she runs off at the crack of dawn? Why not go on a mid morning flight after you've sent the kids off? I have to travel for real work and I do little things like that just so I'm there an extra nighttime or morning.

I refrained from commenting on this in the Dom thread because I could sense some hostility but it was suggested more than once, that Grease and Dom behave the same way but Grease is disliked in this thread more because of her looks and Dom gets a free pass from the Grease thread.

From my POV, I didn't follow Dom properly, she is so boring and addicted to seeking attention, I can't even get through a full story. But, yes, her USP is that she is a beautiful, polished looking girl and that is part and parcel of this job/industry and whether we like it to or not, IS part of the role. Brands want the look. Just like everyone can't be a supermodel. That's life! She can lean on her looks to cover up for other things.

Grease's USP should be relatability. Beaw-hee (beauty), parenting, fitness journey etc. I won't waste my time explaining how bad she is at her 'job'. We all know. But these are the USPs Grace should lean on to survive in the industry. Not only is she bad at the job itself, she's unlikeable, smug and totally out of touch and tone deaf in her communications.

They share the same narc traits and the same sneaky con artistry. But Dom will last longer as she has something to offer. Despite what a dose she is, she LOOKS the part and there is an effort that goes into paid work. She has no kids to use, abuse and neglect like Grease. Who can't do an organic story correct, not to mention a paid piece. She is a liability, she is a product killer and it's suicide to work with her.
I've no doubt if Dom had a baby they'd be all over the gram for cash too. But I genuinely see neglectful abuse from Grace as a mother.
I had my first baby in 2015, so grace appealed to me when she was pregnant with Sienna, and the breastfeeding uproar that occurred thereafter. I found her relatable, she was living with her mam in a very normal looking house. It was relatable and she was a good mother. She was chipping away with slimming world and she was looking phenomenal. Now she was still greedy and a liar and got caught out with a press drop she pretended she bought for her mother, advertising formula and advertising detox tea for losing weight. Then she moved into her new house, she got pregnant with Hayden and she didn’t bother with Sienna after that. I had my second baby in 2017 and there was no way I could have laid under her and napped when she napped when I had the other lad wrecking the place so I couldn’t relate to her at all, I found her very bizarre. It was almost like she could only parent one child, she was all about Hayden and completely ignored Sienna, and at times it was uncomfortable to watch. It was like she was jealous of her daughter. Now she seems to treat them as badly as each other.
Dom doesn’t come across as a particularly nice person but she comes across as a loyal friend and a good sister and a great auntie, she’s clean and polished looking. I don’t think grace has anything to be honest. She doesn’t come across likeable or loyal to anyone her own children included. She constantly snipes at other people like dom and mags. She doesn’t have any redeeming features

• Heart
Then why are you here ?
The other parent had to take them last weekend too ?! And the multiple nights she’s been out in December / November already ?!
Babysitting the kids on the night of his grandmother's funeral while his 'wife' was at a freebie party with malteasers and crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't read it as mothers attacking mothers.
If we swapped over the genders involved:
Chris goes away for a weekend with his parents/siblings. Comes home and arses about for a few days, goes to the gym, the barbers. Doesn't appear to be doing any work. Thinks he's being helpful making some spal bol and soup for when he's away to appease a probably pissed off spouse. Then heads off for a work piss up abroad leaving Grace at home sick and her trying to keep the show on the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.