Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't read it as mothers attacking mothers.
If we swapped over the genders involved:
Chris goes away for a weekend with his parents/siblings. Comes home and arses about for a few days, goes to the gym, the barbers. Doesn't appear to be doing any work. Thinks he's being helpful making some spal bol and soup for when he's away to appease a probably pissed off spouse. Then heads off for a work piss up abroad leaving Grace at home sick and her trying to keep the show on the road.

This !! And as someone mentioned above about his grandmother , if it was him that he went to 2 separate non essential events on the night Graces grandmother died and the following night of the wake, leaving her on her own to grieve and mind the kids while he partied . One of the "events" being an overnight in a penthouse where they sat drinking watching a movie . We would be calling him a selfish unsupportive p***k if he did that.

Reactions: 24
Don't know about the rest of ye, but our lovely island feels a lot better knowing all the instahuns have fecked off to London....

Imagine they got snowed in over there...sure we can hope!

Could you imagine being stuck in that flight the Egos of Èire aboard! Pass me a space gin 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The difference as well is most parents like spending time with their kids. They might even miss them when they're apart.

Reactions: 19
I think it's pretty crappy of a new company that went on about their irish branch, signed all these irish influencers, to feck off to london for their Christmas party. Shows London is the main one, also nice to support an irish hotel/restaurant etc
My company doesn't get every office together unless their in the same country

Reactions: 10
I think it's pretty crappy of a new company that went on about their irish branch, signed all these irish influencers, to feck off to london for their Christmas party. Shows London is the main one, also nice to support an irish hotel/restaurant etc
My company doesn't get every office together unless their in the same country
Most likely think they’re on the ‘mainland’.
Couldn’t stretch to a meal and drinks here for their Irish Instahuns.

Reactions: 7
It’s very odd Grease went on a seperate flight to the others. Glenda is with holly and Rob sitting together.

Reactions: 5
I clearly have a different definition of the word “talent” to them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.