Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jens book is the beginning of the end for her. Also the books not out until March 2023. I think she should have waited to post that when people could order it.
You think Jen's career is over?

It's normal to do preorders, Dainty Diaries book was the exact same.

Reactions: 11
She’s going on a boah, I’ve never seen anyone as broke as Grace splurge so much. I’d say she’s absolutely raging about Jen and Dominique being so popular. She thinks she made them

Reactions: 20
I always read from where I last read too. Except around the time of her wedding I was skipping so many pages trying to keep up 😂
Ah the wedding, those were good times 🤣🤣🤣 I recall one day in the wedding times, I read her thread in the morning, came back 3 hours later and I had 23 pages to catch up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah stop you've all given me a right giggle this morning "firework", "lumberjack" and "chopping wood on the boah" 😂😂😂

Anyway, I actually felt a bit sad when she had the photo of the little mermaid on her stories, I imagine Sienna would have loved to see that. I remember being very young and finding out my parents went to Disneyland without me 😂😂 now, they were away a few times but that's the one that stuck with me and even my Mum admitted after she felt terrible that they went without me 😂😂😂 I eventually got to go don't worry girls, but Grace is deluded if she thinks her kids won't notice or remember all the holidays without them.
I mean let’s be realistic I don’t know your mum but I’m willing to bet she didn’t spend 6 days out of 7 necking drinks, stuffing her face, looking gormless doing her hair and make up, grabbing freebies, acting like a single woman and basically being a tit mother 🤷‍♀️
Grace has the face and heartless hide of a rhino she really does

and no Grace a couple of trips to the cinema with the children really doesn’t cut it

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
No posts in over 2 hours on her thread, it's nearly as dead as her career here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can literally make anything look so bleeping boring. Travel blogger she is not!

Reactions: 21
Glad it's lashing 🤭

Totally nothing to do with anything but we were in Spain once and I got a churro (sp?) and there was hair in it and I canne look at one since without feeling sick 🤒 😫 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Glad it's lashing 🤭

Totally nothing to do with anything but we were in Spain once and I got a churro (sp?) and there was hair in it and I canne look at one since without feeling sick 🤒 😫 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you manifesting that for Grace and hers? 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If and I mean if! Grace wasn’t the anti-hun and so bad at her job, she could have gotten some good content at the market that people would watch/engage/like!

Reactions: 16
If and I mean if! Grace wasn’t the anti-hun and so bad at her job, she could have gotten some good content at the market that people would watch/engage/like!
She’ll post it after Christmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been at that market in Tivoli before, it’s so beautiful. So much to see and so much content for any “influencer” (hate that word! 🙈)

Reactions: 14
She's not really selling Copenhagen is she.
We might get a few reels in the new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few miserable looking pictures from a weekend in a fabulous city. She'd put more effort in to a video of her lunch because she could #AF that. Lazy bint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
A few miserable looking pictures from a weekend in a fabulous city. She'd put more effort in to a video of her lunch because she could #AF that. Lazy bint.
Just came here to say the pics are miserable looking, why did she post that? Her phone looks smashed, the quality of the pics is so bad. It looks like she wasn’t even looking at the camera when she took them, why didn’t she put up a nice pic with her mum

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.